Can we get the Potion of Glorious Fortune back in the UO store?

@Kyronix

We are averaging a little more than 2 drops per hour on LS. Would take 50 hours to get an epaulette, 500 hours to get the spellbooks.

Either increase the spawn, increase the drop rate, lower the prices, or Put potions in the UO store.

Thanks.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    play a sampire you will turn up your drop rate by 5-7 x
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Fortis said:
    play a sampire you will turn up your drop rate by 5-7 x
    There are sampires.  The dungeon has too many places where there are no mobs.  We know how to kill stuff on LS. There's to much running around empty halls.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    One drop after an hour of play and 4 deaths. With that drop rate I am ready to move onto something else.
  • Saw last night the store buff came up at log-in for the potion of glorious fortune but when you mouse over it .... It still say it is to fill soulbinders so no way am I getting it until it's fixed.
    edited October 2020
    Saw last night the store buff came up at log-in for the potion of glorious fortune but when you mouse over it .... It still say it is to fill soulbinders so no way am I getting it until it's fixed.

It was the one we got for Khaldun.  While this was tested on LS, a player used one and it worked.

I just looked.  It is shard bound so Im gonna try it later.  Thanks, I logged out at the entrance so I did not get a store pop up.

I bought one to use later.  It is shard bound but not account bound. 
  • Pawain said:
    @ Kyronix

We are averaging a little more than 2 drops per hour on LS. Would take 50 hours to get an epaulette, 500 hours to get the spellbooks.

Either increase the spawn, increase the drop rate, lower the prices, or Put potions in the UO store.

Thanks.
    Potions in store...yes. increase on spawn or drop rates...no. they have already increased the spawn once. 
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Pawain said:
    Saw last night the store buff came up at log-in for the potion of glorious fortune but when you mouse over it .... It still say it is to fill soulbinders so no way am I getting it until it's fixed.

It was the one we got for Khaldun.  While this was tested on LS, a player used one and it worked.

I just looked.  It is shard bound so Im gonna try it later.  Thanks, I logged out at the entrance so I did not get a store pop up.

I bought one to use later.  It is shard bound but not account bound. 
    Leave it as it is. You wanted shard bound you got it. Now shard bound em event drops too. And delete transfers.
    @RockStaR ; I am against shard bound items. 

But the potion works. I got 13 drops in an hour that had many others in the dungeon and a place with 2 para poison eles, 2 LL and some random stuff.  Died about 10 times but was fun.

The potion keeps working after you die.

Use the potion when there are live mobs in the dungeon and it works great.  I got enough spare drops to trade for a bone and plate set of the missing pieces.  Thanks all on LS!
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Pawain said:
    @ RockStaR  I am against shard bound items. 

But the potion works. I got 13 drops in an hour that had many others in the dungeon and a place with 2 para poison eles, 2 LL and some random stuff.  Died about 10 times but was fun.

The potion keeps working after you die.

Use the potion when there are live mobs in the dungeon and it works great.  I got enough spare drops to trade for a bone and plate set of the missing pieces.  Thanks all on LS!
    @Pawain how long does the potion last and how big of a difference?
    edited October 2020
    lasts 1 hour.  With the dungeon so crowded I would have expected 5 at most.  There were whole floors that had 3 or 4 live mobs, rest were dead on ground.  So, more than double drop rate IMO.

On LS the first floor is for NOOBs and returners.  The other floors, players go as fast as they can from 2 to where they decide to end.  Then repeat.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    the potion makes a big difference if there's enough spawn for you to kill - good luck with that.

what the hell is the holdup on this being turned on in Fel?
    it should have been on in both sides since the beginning.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Anyone know if the tincture of silver works on weaps for deceit? Currently says soulbound as well.
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    CovenantX said:

what the hell is the holdup on this being turned on in Fel?
    it should have been on in both sides since the beginning.

I'm guessing its the weekend and unless Atlantic has a hic up the "team" is off duty. It sucks to be the other 50% of paying customers, looks like they could care less about us. 
    keven2002 said:
    Anyone know if the tincture of silver works on weaps for deceit? Currently says soulbound as well.
    It makes you vulnerable to reponds and the mobs there are not orange.  But give it a try.