Bug report: First aid belt from Deceit vendor missing 10% heal increase

So from the wiki, and from looking at the old version of the first aid belt, its supposed to have 10% heal increase. The problem is the one on the deceit vendor doesn't have this listed as one of its properties. No idea if it will have the property if you actually buy the item, I just know the description on the Artifact Vendor is missing it.

So if the first aid belt is actually missing the property can you please add it back?

Thank you.

@Kyronix

Comments

• RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    So from the wiki, and from looking at the old version of the first aid belt, its supposed to have 10% heal increase. The problem is the one on the deceit vendor doesn't have this listed as one of its properties. No idea if it will have the property if you actually buy the item, I just know the description on the Artifact Vendor is missing it.

So if the first aid belt is actually missing the property can you please add it back?

Thank you.

@ Kyronix
    It's missing the property because it has the shard bound property added. Take off shard bound and you might have it back. Who knows.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  We have removed the belt from the reward list while we investigate what's going on.  In the meantime, enjoy the other rewards and happy hunting!
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Kyronix said:
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  We have removed the belt from the reward list while we investigate what's going on.  In the meantime, enjoy the other rewards and happy hunting!

Wait @Kyronix , please extend the event till Christmas at least...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Some have already claimed a belt earlier today. What will happen to those?
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    Seth said:
    Kyronix said:

Wait @ Kyronix , please extend the event till Christmas at least...
    agree to extend it 
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Agree to remove shard bound
  • Better leave this permanent without paragons *sighs*

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    We still have 2 more events. One for November and one for December. Ppl gonna complain because you put too much content in this fall?

:D  @Kyronix
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    @Marge - contact Mesanna at mesanna@broadsword.com and she can get you sorted out.  
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited October 2020
    Please, while you are looking into the Belt, would you consider making it Siege Blessable on Siege/Mugen if it's not too complicated? Not blessed, but Siege Blessable, like quivers can be. Pretty please?

@Kyronix
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Thank you Kyronix - it wasn't me but some on Chessy. I'll pass the message to them.
  • I hope it gets sorted out soon I'm saving my points for it! :blush:
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    for those who already claimed it...
    does the new first aid belt have a different item ID number?

I wondered if they have the same number...
    because then there would be a possibility that the original one would probably
    turn into shard bound, if transferred...
  • @Kyronix do you guys plan on putting the First aid belt back on the vendor when you are finished with the investigation? I haven't heard anything regarding them since they were taken off. Everyone I have spoken to is anxiously waiting for their return. :)

Sparkles of Napa Valley
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
     :'( 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    There was an error in the way that this reward system creates the First Aid Belt.  If you have  picked one that was created incorrectly, please contact Mesanna (mesanna@broadsword.com) and she will resolve the issue.  The First Aid Belt was removed due to this error and will not be re-added to the reward list for this specific "Treasures of" event.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Thank you for the official update @Misk .

I am disappointed by this bug, but I am enjoying the new content, and I look forward to the winter events. Hopefully the belt can be added to a later event - it seems quite popular. I like the new dynamic systems for dungeons and champions, and l understand that it takes time to work out the kinks in anything new in UO. The posts on this forum are overwhelmingly toxic and offer little of constructive value, but they do not speak for everyone.

I hope you and the Dev team have a great Halloween!
  • Thank you for responding @Misk. I appreciate your response greatly however disappointing the news is. :( I do hope to see the First Aid Belt returns as a future event and it has all the bugs worked out of it :) It really is a big hit with the players for sure!! 

Sparkles of Napa Valley