Point and Reward List: Treasures of the Undead Lords

Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
edited October 2020 in General Discussions
Points Expire 15-11-2020 23:59:00 EST

(Points/Reward)

10  Rolled Invasion Map (Shard Bound)
10  Infected Brambles
15  Umbria's Hemlock
20  Book of Lore "The Three" (Shard Bound)
     Written on: 

20  Demon Spirit of Morphius
30  Serpent's Jawbone

30  First Aid Belt (Blessed)
     Hit Point Regeneration 2
     Contents 0/1 Items 0/100 Stones
     Weight Reduction 50%

50  Sterling Silver Ring
     Meditation +20
     Double Click to Set Skill Bonus
          (+20 Archery, Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Throwing, or Wrestling)
     Hit Point Regeneration 3
     Mana Regeneration 5
     Damage Increase 75%

50  Katalkotl's Ring
     Resisting Spells +10
     Meditation +10
     Double Click to Set Skill Bonus
          (+20 Magery, Mysticism, Bushido, Ninjitsu, Chivalry, or Necromancy)
     Hit Point Regeneration 5
     Mana Regeneration 3
     Spell Damage Increase 20%

50  Boots of Escaping
50  Talons of Escaping (Gargoyle)
     Dexterity Bonus 4
     Stamina Regeneration 1

50  Mask of Khal Ankur
50  Pendant of Khal Ankur (Gargoyle)
     Meteor Breath Charges:1
     Caddellite Infused
     Hit Point Increase 10
     Mana Increase 10
     Enhance Potions 35%
     Lower Mana Cost 10%
     All Resists 15

50  Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation
--    (Warden's Armor of Augmentation (Gargoyle)) N/A
     Kinetic Eater 5%
     Spell Damange Increase 3%
     Lower Mana Cost 1%
     Swing Speed Increase 5%

50  Spell Focusing Sash
     Spell Focusing
     Brittle
     Mana Increase 1
     Defense Chance Increase 5%
     Durability 255/255

100 General Lethe's Epaulettes
100 General Lethe's Epaulettes (Gargoyle)
     Mana Increase 8
     Mana Regeneration 1
     Faster Cast Recovery 1
     Lower Reagent Cost 10%

100 Lord Morphius' Epaulettes
100 Lord Morphius' Epaulettes (Gargoyle)
     Stamina Increase 8
     Stamina Regeneration 2
     Lower Mana Cost 3%
     Swing Speed Increase 10%

250 Umbria's Grimoire (Blessed 17 Spells)
     Undead Slayer
     Defense Chance Increase 10%
     Spell Damage Increase 30%
     Faster Cast Recovery 2
     Lower Mana Cost 5

250 Umbria's Spellbook (Blessed 64 Spells)
     Mana Regeneration 3
     Spell Damage Increase 50%
     Faster Casting 1
     Lower Reagent Cost 10%

I have difficulty keeping track of what everything is, so I made myself this list in a text file. Then I thought someone else might also want a simple list, so here ya go.

Mariah will probably have all this on the wiki soon, but I like my .txt's! 

P.S. @Kyronix: I see the Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation, but I did not see the Gargoyle equivalent - "Warden's Armor of Augmentation". 

Edit: Just ventured over to Stratics and saw that Khaelor had already posted a list, with pictures even! That one's way nicer.
-Arroth

Comments

• Dont forget to mention all items are shard bound before people waste their time
  • I compiled the list from the item tooltips on the reward gump. I didn't realize all the items were Shard Bound. My apologies.
    -Arroth
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    shard bound good 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • shard bound bad
  • shard bound chaotic
    -Arroth
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2020
    For those old items, I think shard bound is fine to protect those who already earned those items in the past, even though I prefer not. If you want to make them shard bound then one-month is too short.

For the new wearable items, they should not be shard bound. I fly my sampire to other shards for events, and this means I have to re-adjust my gear whenever I transfer.

Alot of things in this game is about convenience.
    - Its not impossible but its like having the best gear in home shard, and then needing to downgrade when playing away in other shards.
    - Like those stucked monsters, its not impossible to relogin a mage/archer and use area or ranged weapon to kill them. Its just inconvenient.
    - Why did we have recall runes, portals, etc, all about convenience.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Seth said:
    For those old items, I think shard bound is fine to protect those who already earned those items in the past, even though I prefer not. If you want to make them shard bound then one-month is too short.

For the new wearable items, they should not be shard bound. I fly my sampire to other shards for events, and this means I have to re-adjust my gear whenever I transfer.

Alot of things in this game is about convenience.
    - Its not impossible but its like having the best gear in home shard, and then needing to downgrade when playing away in other shards.
    - Like those stucked monsters, its not impossible to relogin a mage/archer and use area or ranged weapon to kill them. Its just inconvenient.
    - Why did we have recall runes, portals, etc, all about convenience.
    Event drops are what should be shard bound. 
    edited October 2020
    RockStaR said:
    That would make perfect sense.

A limited edition, decorative trophy born on the shard, can be shard bound. There is no reason to move them out. Mostly likely, the character playing on shard has a house to display his decor items. This includes wearable that has no special stats.

Functional, wearable items with special stats (artifacts) should not be shard bound. It defeats the purpose of character transfer.

Seth said:
    RockStaR said:
    That would make perfect sense.

A limited edition, decorative trophy born on the shard, can be shard bound. There is no reason to move them out. This includes wearable that has no special stats.

Functional, wearable items with special stats (artifacts) should not be shard bound. It defeats the purpose of character transfer.

Buttttt. Too many people go to every shard for event drops and transfer them to Atlantic to sell. You got people buying up event drops right as the event ends for people to transfer to Atlantic. Someone has already said they would quit if they make event items shard bound. @Kyronix make event items shard bound then make the decision about making more things shardbound. EM event drops are the first thing that should have been shard bound.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903

Shard Bound GOOD.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2020
    Seth,
    re-adjust your gear?
    you currently have a sampire suit that is not shard bound...
    if you’re planning on taking it abroad (no doubt to mine powerscrolls on dead shards and bring to atl) you keep that suit...
    I suggest not trashing it

Devs need to hurry up and shard bound all the power scrolls. Not sure why they are taking so long.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

edited October 2020
    Mervyn said:
    Seth,
    re-adjust your gear?
    if you’re planning on taking it abroad (no doubt to mine powerscrolls on dead shards and bring to atl) you keep that suit...

Devs need to hurry up and shard bound all the power scrolls. Not sure why they are taking so long.
    If the issue is cross shard trading, maybe can make our travel gear account bound. So we can still transfer but cannot drop or trade them. Just throwing some ideas...

Sell tokens that make our selected gear account bound by our choice, then my sampire can travel and wear same suit.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    make it account bound then there will be no script farmer, then you can give me back life leech on paragon to make my life easier 
  • Seth said:
    Mervyn said:
    Seth,
    re-adjust your gear?

If the issue is cross shard trading, maybe can make our travel gear account bound. So we can still transfer but cannot drop or trade them. Just throwing some ideas...

Sell tokens that make our selected gear account bound by our choice, then my sampire can travel and wear same suit.
    Honestly I think it should have been done like the batlin's inner voice thing. 1 per account. 1 per shard. Not shard bound. Account bound is way more reasonable than shard bound on wearables.
    edited October 2020
    It is still shard bound if not owned by any account yet. Once someone claim it and bounded to account, then it can transfer with character to other shard. So it cannot be traded off shard but we can still wear them. 

Problem solved.
    Kickstand said:
    Seth said:
    Mervyn said:
    Seth,
    re-adjust your gear?

Honestly I think it should have been done like the batlin's inner voice thing. 1 per account. 1 per shard. Not shard bound. Account bound is way more reasonable than shard bound on wearables.
    @Kickstand don't you mean one per account? On the main page... Final reward drops are limited to ONE per ACCOUNT.

10/2/2020

Greetings,

The Black Gate Champ spawn is now live!  You can participate in The Black Gate Champ Spawn by visiting Fire Island and doing battle against the vile evil the Black Gate has unleashed upon Britannia!  On Siege Perilous you can use the gate just beyond Umbra’s Inn.  Final reward drops from the Black Gate Champ Spawn are limited to one per account.  Participation rewards are unlimited.

See you in Britannia,

UO Team

Now... Getting one per shard would be a bug... The final drop is supposed to be one per account. Not one per account per shard... According to the main page.
    edited October 2020
    So because now its not shard bound, I am also joining the crowd at Atlantic. So sorry for crowding your dungeon, I also need one at Atlantic. I may also shift there often for events since it has so much love.
    Seth said:
    So because now its not shard bound, I am also joining the crowd at Atlantic. So sorry for crowding your dungeon, I also need one at Atlantic. I may also shift there often for events since it has so much love.
    @Seth Hey... Now... People doing em events and xsharding the drops ain't frowned upon but this is? I think they should make em drops shard bound. See how many people will complain or quit.
    edited October 2020
    RockStaR said:
    Seth said:
    @ Seth Hey... Now... People doing em events and xsharding the drops ain't frowned upon but this is? I think they should make em drops shard bound. See how many people will complain or quit.
    I am not so sure about those EM event items as they are mostly decor. 

But for wearable artifacts, shard bound, I find its necessary to own them on Atlantic, since its the most active shard with most traders and loved by the Dev. They have special blue button on the guy standing outside the dungeon, which no other shard has. Very soon all of us will move to just 1 shard lol.

Seth said:
    RockStaR said:
    Seth said:
    @ Seth Hey... Now... People doing em events and xsharding the drops ain't frowned upon but this is? I think they should make em drops shard bound. See how many people will complain or quit.
    I am not so sure about those EM event items as they are mostly decor. 

But for wearable artifacts, shard bound, I find its necessary to own them on Atlantic, since its the most active shard with most traders and loved by the Dev. They have special blue button on the guy standing outside the dungeon, which no other shard has. Very soon all of us will move to just 1 shard lol.

@Seth by xfering them to Atlantic you are taking them from the shard that they are specifically meant for. Anywhere from 10-30 of a specific item meant for THAT SHARD. Taken away to another shard. The thing is here you all say shard bound is good. But then when it comes to events, shard bound is bad. But you are literally taking history from that server that some people who that is their home shard can't even get but yet collectors come get them and take them away. You say that's fair because it's only deco.... 
    @Seth now that's a different discussion.... Shard bound  is good until it messes with the collectors and rares traders.... They pay too much anyway more than the normal person. That's something the dev team will never do is shard bound em events.... People have said they will quit if they do that. But yet they shard bound this stuff... Wow.
    RockStaR said:
    You say that's fair because it's only deco.... 
    Ok, sorry, I take that back... lol.
    I am one who goes after functional items, so when it comes to decorative items, I prefer to sit on the fence. I agree with what you wrote but either way it does not matter to me :D

I also find it weird whenever I see some decor on Atlantic that has another shard's name on them. Maybe there are players that collect such items from all the shards.

Seth said:
    RockStaR said:
    You say that's fair because it's only deco.... 
    Ok, sorry, I take that back... lol.
    I am one who goes after functional items, so when it comes to decorative items, I prefer to sit on the fence. I agree with what you wrote but either way it does not matter to me :D

I also find it weird whenever I see some decor on Atlantic that has another shard's name on them. Maybe there are players that collect such items from all the shards.

@Seth Stealing a bit of that shard history from someone on that shard who would have wanted that bit of history.. Kinda reminds me of book burning.
  • Seth said:
    To me this seems like their goal. Slowly merging players from lower populated shards to 3 or 4 shards so they can delete the completely dead ones without people complaining about losing their house and items if they were to just delete the shard straight up
    Kickstand said:
    Seth said:
    To me this seems like their goal. Slowly merging players from lower populated shards to 3 or 4 shards so they can delete the completely dead ones without people complaining about losing their house and items if they were to just delete the shard straight up
    @Kickstand There's gonna be the big homeless fiasco. How many homeless people will there be? Who do you think will be the slum lords?
  • RockStaR said:
    Kickstand said:
    Seth said:
    @ Kickstand There's gonna be the big homeless fiasco. How many homeless people will there be? Who do you think will be the slum lords?
    All the broke people who want stuff shard bound because they dont have access to shard shields or irl $ for transfer tokens will be the homeless ones lol
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    This thread has spun off course.
This discussion has been closed.