Blue Mysterious Cube behaves like short wall :)

If you turn it, it goes through the same cycle as the craftable stone shortwalls. I'm starting to have building ideas!  This fac kindles the desire to do that spawn many times!  :)

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    That's why I wanted the drop rate improved!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    edited October 2020
    That's fun.  Imagine all the horrific things that could come pouring out of a mysterious cube!
  • uh ohhhh!

Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited October 2020

That's pretty cool and quite fun :)

And yes, I had that idea also, and in a way, it's a shame we lost quite a lot of days when players were into this, Treasures of Deceit will take away time from this now, and with Stage 1 still open also maybe requiring more time.

I thought both scenarios were good - server first, or common drop, if it was a server first, I was disappointed in the lack of notice. I know people pointed it out in the September newsletter, but it was easily overlooked tbh.

• JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Kyronix said:
    That's fun.  Imagine all the horrific things that could come pouring out of a mysterious cube!

• "A reward of stone wall has been placed in your backpack."
    -Arroth
    edited October 2020

Love em.  Need MORE!

Takes 5 for a wall.
    The timer from Boss death to being able to start next spawn is 30 Min. I did 7 spawns today and got 5 cubes.  Got 4 from orc Level. 1 from Ogre level.
    edited October 2020
    Pawain said:
    The timer from Boss death to being able to start next spawn is 30 Min. I did 7 spawns today and got 5 cubes.  Got 4 from orc Level. 1 from Ogre level.

My 1st question, is it 1 per spawn, and could you switch to say 4 characters to get 4 ?

My 2nd question, can EJ accounts do it for the Cubes, my boys have Throwers, and could join me maybe? I'm always trying to find content on their EJ accounts that is fun and builds them up that they can join me on, it's pretty hard actually. Re Legacy Shard, as they said to me, without me guiding them in starting UO, they just would never have had a clue. I take them to 1 thing at a time, and build them up.

I tried last night, but it was late, I took 1 character, and got 1.

edited October 2020
    Cookie said:

My question, is it 1 per spawn, and could you switch to say 4 characters to get 4 ?

You mostly get them in the orc round, so it goes too fast to try and get 1 and switch toons.

One guy is really good at running multiple accounts.  He got all 9 (one per toon) in one round at least once. He was putting his tamers in different places and switching very fast to keep each toon alive and fighting.  He took them out as they got a cube.

I cant keep my guys alive and fighting. So I used two accounts as much as possible, never got 2 cubes in same round. You can get more than 1 cube per spawn but it is not common.
    edited October 2020
    Pawain said:
    Cookie said:

My question, is it 1 per spawn, and could you switch to say 4 characters to get 4 ?

You mostly get them in the orc round, so it goes too fast to try and get 1 and switch toons.

One guy is really good at running multiple accounts.  He got all 9 (one per toon) in one round at least once.

I cant keep my guys alive and fighting. So I used two accounts as much as possible, never got 2 cubes in same round. You can get more than 1 cube per spawn but it is not common.
    Great, thanks. I know a guy who is amazing with Multi accounts, but that isn't me, I'm good one 1 account, that's it. :)
    I can run two at Blackthorns or somewhere the target stays still and doesn't change targets.  I was able to use two at the invasions on Generals.  But I usually take the best suited toon to an encounter. I have all the slayer types on 1 guy for these spawn mobs.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Three off topic posts have been copied to a more appropriate location here: https://forums.uo.com/discussion/7447/decorating-tips-and-tricks?new=1