knowledge required -reforging/imbuing

knuckleheads has a great imbuing calculator,
unfortunately it is outdated and does not include many new properties that you can obtain from loot/reforging.
Any know of a site or can list the imbuing intensities for damage eaters, casting focus, reactive para, splintering etc?

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    its okay i found it
    on knuckleheads too, (they just didn't put it in the calc)

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited September 2020
    It's missing some heres two more :

Unimbuable and unreforgable mods weight , ONLY lootable

-Splintering : 5/10/15/20/25/30% weight  37,5*/75/112.5*/150/187.5*/225

-Swing speed increase (jewels) :  5/10 weight 18/36 

*round up values

There is an error on the knuckles list, the second swing speed says 5-30% intensity on gear ??, shield ?and jewels, thats is not true at all, and jewels can only have 5-10% ssi with 18-36 weight, not sure if its the same weight for shields I assume so , and you cant have ssi on gear that you can imbue up.

The list is also missing alot of overcaps mods like ranged weapons up to 35% HCI and DCI, etc DI EP on jewels up to 35% , usualy when you reforge something overcap, that is when you want to know the weight of the overcaped mods.
    edited September 2020
    They tell you the weight of 5 EP is 20/100 so you can calc 35= 140. Overcapping mods doesn’t exponentially increase the imbuing weight.  

you can perform the same calc for the info they give on hci/dci on a bow where they give the intensity of 1/25.

seems they now added splintering. Those Germans are very efficient.

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited September 2020
    Yea I sent them bug report yesterday hehe , he put splintering and swing speed but did some mistakes with weight , he put 15/36 for 5-10 ssi for jewels but its 19/36 I just tested it again today

Also Mervyn when you want to calculate overcaps you can't always rely on base intensity from that knuckles list as the increase isnt always constant values , exemple : 
    +1 dex on a ring is 13 weight
    +2 dex 27 weight (+14)
    +3 dex is 40 weight (+13)
    +4 dex is 55 weight (+15) 
    +5 dex 68 weight (+13)
    +6 dex is 82 weight (+14)
    +7 dex is 95 weight (+13)
    +8 dex is 110 weight (+15)

so now overcapping:

+9 dex is 123 weight (+13)
    +10 dex is 137 weight (14)

You need to know all the weight levels. The knuckles list only states for Dexterity on jewels : 13/110 ,so thats why the list isnt very accurate it only says the first intensity weight and the last one. The calculator tho does for every level of weight accuratly.

edited September 2020
    oh thanks

• Mervyn said:
    Those Germans are very efficient.

I believe the people behind knuckleheads are Danish (unless the .dk is misleading me)
    Sorry, I guess I’m stuck in August 1943

• Mervyn said:
    its okay i found it
    on knuckleheads too, (they just didn't put it in the calc)

If you tick "custom" on the calculator, the properties on the properties page (you refering to) will be available for the imbuing calculator (at the bottom of the property list in a group called custom properties).

If some properties are missing, feel free to contact us with their intensity range and weight, and be sure to add em.
    Thank you knucklehead 

• You are welcome :)