end of idocs script looters and script placment of homes

to much scripting is still going on at idocs. and the home placement scripts omg, both just need to end, just poof all items and went home falls make a raffle stone and make it so frist hour u can put  in a ticket and after a hour a winner is pick and then have 24 hours to tack placement. if not land becomes open.. then must not have won a home in last 7 days.this will end all the bs. its time for idocs to come to a end.

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    IDOCs just were changed in March to combat scripting. Raffle ticket was already suggested and shot down. Good luck getting any other changes to IDOCs now.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-108/ ;
  • stevensteven Posts: 74
    it did noting, its a joke, same bs. there scripting like crazy and its time for it to end. just poof ever thing.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    steven said:
    it did noting, its a joke, same bs. there scripting like crazy and its time for it to end. just poof ever thing.
    Personally, I think that the UO Client should be modified in a way where, if it detected a script going on or the use of a third party app and stuff like that, the UO would shut down, automatically, with a 2 minutes warning like the one when the server goes down for maintainance.

This way, players could simply not script in UO, period.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    @steven Nobody wants to hear "advice" from Idocguy! ROFL
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • RhombusRhombus Posts: 20
    I have been doing the IDOC"s every day since the change and I see no sign of any scripting, even the initial hoards of newby chars are gone that were swarming the barrels, can you describe what you think is scripting? I love the IDOC changes as does everyone I talk to in game.
    its bad. the days of idocs and home placement need to end. then kill all barrels in 30 secs just like loot all loot in old days. noting change at all.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Sounds like you are  mad that you don't get all the loot like you used to.  Don't like to share?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    lol u kidding right. its the same people from before. there just scripting all over. at the idoc and home placement. its a joke and dumb. i do want to share but then tack up 80% or more of the loot lol. it needs to end.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Pawain said:
    Sounds like you are  mad that you don't get all the loot like you used to.  Don't like to share?

Think you hit the nail on right on the head there.

I did maybe one or two IDOCs before the change. I saw a completely packed out house get looted, I kid you not, in less than 5 seconds after the fall. But hey somehow the goza mats and plants were there for the rest of us. Since the change I started going to some and actually getting stuff. Stuff as in a changer statue, full soul stone token, and even a server birth. The changes are good.
    As for house placement, I have my houses and have no plans on moving so I don't pay much attention to the fall's aftermath. I'm sure Atlantic is where that may be a problem and maybe a few select locations on other shards. (i.e Luna and castle spots). I can't see someone scripting for a 7x7 on Chessy. Solution is simple to that - STOP BUYING THE HOUSES FROM THEM! If they not making money on them, it won't be worth their time.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    steven said:
    lol u kidding right. its the same people from before. there just scripting all over. at the idoc and home placement. its a joke and dumb. i do want to share but then tack up 80% or more of the loot lol. it needs to end.
    So you are ok with letting the rest of us get 20%.  The new system allows us to get equal shares in each barrel. I see why you hate it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MordredMordred Posts: 102
    Hahah Daredevil, aka idocguy, on every idoc possible, open a gate and than all his toons arrive, Rose, Love, Bunny, Janice, daredevil and few others, than they all go to the 3rd barrel, because as many people already email mesanna about, that is the script that he was recently selling, than all his toons punch the same barrels, all automated, he even tell his guild members from Kool,.how good it is. Than he said thar idocguy quit but ot doesnt take 1 min, reading his non sense english to see that he will never quit.
    He is just mad that now idocs are fair and everyone gets a piece.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Thank you for your feedback. 
This discussion has been closed.