The Next Transmogrification Should Be For Footwear!

Am I right? Wouldn't you love to have a pair of Minax Boots??? I mean who goes into battle anymore in sandals? 
ICQ 568300481

Comments

• they should have just made the transmog- potion a universal item-slot transmogrification.

meaning, as long as item 1 uses the same slot as item 2, they can be transmogged into one another.    instead, going the route they seem to be going for one potion for each item slot it's going to clutter up the UO store with a bunch of different items that essentially do the same thing.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Id rather have them make new looking items and let us convert to those.  Like new cloaks, new shirt/sash items. But, we do have lots of crafted footwear options.

Converting helmets might be popular.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Pawain said:
    I would convert every single helmet/ hat I own to a floppy hat - starting with that ugly as hell fish bait suit's tall straw hat!

And that reminds me - I got in EC one day when I couldn't get my focus buddy on CC cause of patches and OMG WTMFP did they do the floppy hat in EC?!? It looks like a candy corn stuck on the head!
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    we should just be able to set the skin of items my Orc don't want a bandana halo i want an orc helm..we dont want box homes but its ok for us all to look like cookie cutter toons... Variety..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    CovenantX said:
    they should have just made the transmog- potion a universal item-slot transmogrification.

meaning, as long as item 1 uses the same slot as item 2, they can be transmogged into one another.    instead, going the route they seem to be going for one potion for each item slot it's going to clutter up the UO store with a bunch of different items that essentially do the same thing.

Yeah, they should not restrict to the robe/cloak slot.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I actually prefer the sandals for most chars.
    My elf squad want stats for their Krampus Minion Boots
    and would be nice for Krampus Minion Hat...

But I would definitely like to see the chest slot item.
    I would rather the Protector of The Battle Mage to look more feminine.
    Love the look of leather bustier and female leather armor...

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Pawain said:

I been asking for the football hel and wiz hats converting for ages, those suits should be allowed to change the head piece option.  I wanted to get that starter suit in the store but had to say no as I hate the Helmet look, and then there the Sorcery suit wiz hat, I so wish they allow a circlet (aka a tiara) for that suit.  Really silly to wear such a sexy outfit on a female character only to put a wiz hat on top of of it.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Underwear Transmog . . .
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• NikardNikard Posts: 164
    PLS UNDERWEAR, i need a banana hammock