Blessed apron

Need a little help with something. I have the enclosed apron in my pack and it says "Blessed for Hasan"  this meant,I thought, that it had the personal bless deed for the character applied to it.  But i cannot remove the bless,  Was there another bless deed that puts the character name on the item?  I really don't remember one,  but of course my memory ain't what she used to be at times. Any help is appreciated.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited August 2020

Its your Siege Perilous 1 item bless buff?

Left click character then point to another item to switch it ?

• Cookie said:

Its your Siege Perilous 1 item bless buff?

Left click character then point to another item to switch it ?

it's on Atlantic.

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    edited September 2020
    the old personal bless deeds that came out around AoS (just before aos iirc) put the characters name on the item.   even the one on siege did back before the deeds themselves became a decorative item, when they added the 'siege bless' through the characters context menu.

Only the account that owns the bless deed can remove it from an item.  maybe a GM can if that bless prevents you from doing something like removing mage-armor in order to refine the item, obviously not for the item in question here tho =X
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • CovenantX said:
    the old personal bless deeds that came out around AoS (just before aos iirc) put the characters name on the item.   even the one on siege did back before the deeds themselves became a decorative item, when they added the 'siege bless' through the characters context menu.

Only the account that owns the bless deed can remove it from an item.  maybe a GM can if that bless prevents you from doing something like removing mage-armor in order to refine the item, obviously not for the item in question here tho =X
    I called a GM and they said "it couldn't be removed" i am pretty sure any bless deed that couldn't be removed, did not put your name on it. not sure what to do here. @Mesanna @Kyronix @Misk1 @Bleak any Devs have an idea? 

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Have you tried placing it into a trash can and purchasing a new half apron for 20gp?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• .anyone?

• Just to rule out a couple of things... did you transfer this char from another shard? Heard of weird things happening with PBD on items that come X-Shard. 
    Also, do you happen to have a char called Hasan on another account, and the item has been traded across? If Hasan isn’t one of your chars though, you can’t remove it, but a GM should be able to. 
    Either way, these Personal Bless Deeds should now work on your account and not just to the individual character? When it’s pulled off an item, it redeeds in the character’s backpack, taking that character’s name as long as they’re on the same account originally. 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    edited September 2020
    It is that character’s and it was transferred. GM said it couldn’t be removed. I’ll give it until tomorrow and try to contact Bonnie. Appreciate the advice