Classic Client Macro Editor...would it be possible to improve it please ?

2»

Comments

• Editing macros in cc is a mess.

But I doesn't need again an discussion why to play ec. If they remove the cc I will be off.

So please optimize the macro Editor. It is even with a text Editor not possible to change things.
    And use an other 'which key was pressed' API. The one which is used, doesn't work with non English key names.
    Try numpad keys on a German OS system as trigger key.
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    EC has its uses but playing in it ... no way in hell will I go through the pain past what I get just in it to do a vendor look!  And for some of us its a non-fixable  issue.
    To me those pic's of the pets in cc then in ec sealed the deal for me to never try EC beyond the vendor look when EC players stack the junk in the selling bags.
    This game goes EC EA looses my money period.
  • TrismegistosTrismegistos Posts: 193
    Still no feedback. I think i will ask this question on next Dev Meet and greet.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    edited June 2021
    This is all falling on deaf ears.  NOTHING will be done to the clients.  EA rolled the dice with KR and lost millions.   This is too fragile of a subject for broadsword/EA to even attempt to touch again.

For sake of discussion though, I have adjusted to EC graphics.  Not only is it more fluid but functionality > eye candy...(c'mon lets all be honest, EC or CC, the graphics for 2021 standards absolutely suck.  Artistic perceptions aside....we are not playing this game for its aesthetic beauty.  Its the gameplay.)
    1. The UI is FAR SUPERIOR to CC, it warrants its use.The backpack organizer, restock and grid container make every aspect of the game 100% better.
    2. If you're playing on a high res monitor,  EC is the only client you can use. CC game window size is too damn small