Sonoma crashed?

CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
edited August 2020 in General Discussions
I was just informed that Sonoma keeps going down.
It has been down for about an hour.

On Sunday, EM Xanthus said that oracles have been crashing shards.
Could that be the cause of this?
we have some & I keep meaning to write down the coordinates for them.

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    ok its back up
    down again
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    Its a virus... pac had it a few days ago...  fix a warm cup of cocoa and a gingerbread cookie and rest it will return.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    there goes my skills gains, twice now

BTW it crashed again
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Still down
  • ObsidianObsidian Posts: 22
    The server has been unreliable today.  Any update or estimate when the issue will be resolved?
  • Is anyone looking at this @Mesanna Crash/Revert every 10 mins
  • Maximus_NeximusMaximus_Neximus Posts: 380
    edited August 2020
    Any updates?
  • Do you two have any way of getting in contact with anyone? It's still doing the crash/revert loop.

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Down again, I logged in, started to make some gate travel scrolls and kapoof, gone

Where are these "oracles" and what do they do?  --- besides crashing our shard that is

edited August 2020
    oracles are NPC that the EM creates that we have to converse with.
    like the dolphin trainer at Trinsic docks.
    you say key words to get them to talk.

I don't remember all the locations for them, because that was for a stealing event.

there are some near where I hunted for halloween pumpkins.
    when I recall in, they start their diaglog. (these were for a different event, I think for when Skara got invaded by the indead)
    Still down, geez, I have no idea, I am unable to attend the events now because our only weekly guildhunt is at the exact same time.  And near impossible for Clym to make the governors meetings due to their very early in the morning time for him.   He's going to wind up getting kicked off the Board, oh well, nothing I can do.
  • Maximus_NeximusMaximus_Neximus Posts: 380
    edited August 2020
    This is ridiculous
    @Mesanna @Kyronix @Misk ;
  • All day and all night without a peep. Pretty sad. 
    Parnoc said:
    Still down, geez, I have no idea, I am unable to attend the events now because our only weekly guildhunt is at the exact same time.  And near impossible for Clym to make the governors meetings due to their very early in the morning time for him.   He's going to wind up getting kicked off the Board, oh well, nothing I can do.
    Not being able to attend, was one of the reasons I decided not to run this last term.

After talking with the EM the other evening, both former Governors of Minoc & Vesper have decided to represent our cities once again. We may not be at every meeting, but we serve proudly.
    Its an honor to be on the governors board. And even if we don't get to see you that often, its an honor to serve with you.
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    has anyone sent her (Mesanna) a e mail???  I know she reads  them  just put in the opening line Its a shard issue.