Feature suggestion: custom house architect deeds.

It would be pretty awesome if the carpentry skill would allow to simulate house building and then save it as a design. You then deed it. The deed shows the tiles it takes up, storage, with a preview. You can then trade it, sell it on a vendor,.. copy it with a tool like the one that copies runebooks.. Basically pre-build custom house designs. Also, placed designs would give architect titles based on how many are placed. Other neat stuff like that.. great mmo sandbox feature imho that plays into the rich housing of UO.

For carpentry, this could be part of the carpentry mastery, as suggested in my crafting masteries thread: https://forum.uo.com/discussion/1225/craft-skill-masteries-revival-of-crafting-in-uo?new=1
A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Another good idea, you're on a roll keep it up.
  • Awesome idea!   This would totally change my UO life. :p
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited May 2018
    What a great idea.....that I had.....on March 13th... :P

I'm not hugely into deco, mainly because I'm pretty bad at it. Love that champ spawn alter. If I could copy this (and how awesome would that be if it were a create-able file ?), I would .

You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    What a great idea.....that I had.....on March 13th... :P

I'm not hugely into deco, mainly because I'm pretty bad at it. Love that champ spawn alter. If I could copy this (and how awesome would that be if it were a create-able file ?), I would .

:) 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    good idea 
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Bump.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    i have suggested many times that we need both an architect and interior designer skills..that could create custom house designs.. 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...