Modifying Crafted Artifacts

A lot of the crafted artifacts are basically useless as looted gear and even crafted non artifacts can be a LOT better. This is unfortunate because all of those items are just basically dead content sitting there in the game to be ignored.

I wonder if you were able to further modify the artifacts if it would be more worthwhile to have them in the game.  Adding new properties and/or making existing ones more powerful seems like it would revive a lot of these items. It would also be really cool to see what people add to them...making them more unique and special. Maybe the name of the artifact has a (Modified) to it or something. 

Example: Singing Axe (Modified) or something.
Tagged:

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Could get recipes like Doom.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Interesting you should pick that particular example. Singing axe is a very useful item for a carpenter who wants to make instruments, especially for a carpenter on Siege. 
    Those minor arties can be imbued, I have crafted and imbued silver etched mace sometimes. It doesn't help all of them, but it does help a few.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    I'd like to see more weapons like this.
    just add the "Modified" title to the end of that one.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002