North Harbor House Design & Decoration Contest - Win a Max Storage Ter Mur 16x16 on Atlantic!

DryzzidDryzzid Posts: 80
edited August 2020 in Atlantic

North Harbor Township, the Acropolis Auction House, and the City of Vesper (Atlantic) invite players of all shards to participate in a custom house design and decoration contest! The grand prize is a max storage 16x16 house in Ter Mur on the Atlantic Shard.

The theme of the contest is "Summer in Sosaria".

1597036993168png

-PRIZES-

Grand Prize:
The top winner will receive their choice of the house above (Atlantic Shard only), 400 million gold, or two (2) decoration sets from the UO Store (Kitchen, Stable, Farm, Dungeon).
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE 10,000 LOYALTY WITH THE GARGOYLE QUEEN TO ACCEPT A HOUSE IN TER MUR. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE MADE TO ENSURE THE WINNER RECEIVES THE HOUSE IF SO DESIRED.

1st Runner Up Prize:
1st runner up will receive one (1) decoration set from the UO Store of their choice (Kitchen, Stable, Farm, Dungeon), or 200 million gold.

2nd Runner Up Prize: 2nd runner up will receive 100 million gold.

-DATES-

Submissions will be accepted from Monday, August 17th, at 12:00AM EST til Sunday, September 6th at 11:59PM EST

Judging will take place the following day and the winners will be announced in-game at the Acropolis Auction House in North Harbor Township on Monday, September 7th, at 6:45PM EST with followup posts on Stratics and UO.com.

-HOW TO PARTICIPATE-

Submissions will be accepted in three ways:

1. Reply to this thread with pictures of your designed and decorated house following the theme "Summer in Sosaria" between Monday, August 17th, at 12:00AM EST and Sunday, September 6th at 11:59PM EST.

2. Reply to the thread on Stratics with pictures of your designed and decorated house following the theme "Summer in Sosaria" between Monday, August 17th, at 12:00AM EST and Sunday, September 6th at 11:59PM EST.

Stratics Link:

https://community.stratics.com/threads/north-harbor-house-design-decoration-contest-win-a-max-storage-ter-mur-16x16-on-atlantic.417864/

3. Send pictures of your designed and decorated house following the theme "Summer in Sosaria" to NorthHarborContests@gmail.com.

-CONTACTS-

My Discord is Dryzzid#5091 and my ICQ is 74503058. I can also be reached at the submission email: NorthHarborContests@gmail.com

Judges are still to be determined and will be announced when finalized.

-FINE DETAILS-

Only customizable houses will be considered for judging for this contest. Custom castles and keeps may be considered in future contests. All questions can be directed to me via Discord, ICQ, PM here, or via email.

House ownership must be verified in-game by prize winners before prizes will be handed out.

Mayor of North Harbor Township, Atlantic Shard
74503058 | Dryzzid#5091

Comments

• DryzzidDryzzid Posts: 80
    Grand Prize House on Atlantic.

74503058 | Dryzzid#5091
    3 days to go until submissions open!

A question popped up and if anyone would prefer that their home be seen ingame and "experienced" by the judges prior to screenshots being posted, you may submit the facet and coordinates (prefer X,Y but long/lat will work) of your home for an in-game showing.

74503058 | Dryzzid#5091

The contest is now open and submissions are being accepted!

Submissions will be accepted until Sunday, September 6th at 11:59PM EST. 

Submissions can be posted here, on the corresponding Stratics forum post, or screenshots/coordinates can be e-mailed to NorthHarborContests@gmail.com.
    74503058 | Dryzzid#5091
  • Ostard Express Warehouse
    Atlantic, Felucca, Vesper, 82°11'N, 138°22'E

Ostard Express - Britannia's First Mail and Flower Delivery Service
  • Submission of my house

Atlantic, Malas, 87o05N 15o32E
    Public Garden is available to all. But if judges need access

edited August 2020
    Cross posted from Stratics:

Felucca Cottage, 13x18,  108.59'N 6.02'W Atlantic by Tessa

74503058 | Dryzzid#5091
    edited August 2020
    Cross posted from Stratics:

Summer Weddings At The Chapel Of Love by Cinderella

16.20N 3.14W (1369, 1438 Malas)

74503058 | Dryzzid#5091
  • The winners have been chosen! 

Judges for this contest were myself, @Kuru of North Harbor, and @Syrina of North Harbor.

1st Place - Cinderella for Summer Weddings at the Chapel of Love

2nd Place - Khaleesi with Cherry Blossom Manor

3rd Place - Africannn - Garden Apartment

I will reach out to the winners to hand out prizes as soon as possible. 

Thank you everyone who submitted a house and participated in this contest. 

Please keep an eye out in early October for the next house design contest!
    74503058 | Dryzzid#5091