If you didnt know there are way over 100 IDOCs today

Most shards have around 10. Go check the trade guys on the docks and enjoy

Comments

• OkamiOkami Posts: 61
    Yep, looks like the server history houses, that were GM blessed or whatnot. Catskills is losing 20 year old landmarks cause we have to feed the vulture behavior of IDOC camping.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Thanks grab me some deco on LS please.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TheoTheo Posts: 169
    Damn thats so sad.  Must be a bi-product of the IDOC roll out.  90 days after it was rolled out these houses hit the decay cycle. Oops. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited July 2020
    @Mesanna It is strongly recommended to save contents of IDOC for the players, so they may return one day. The old primitive way of deleting from shards is just a nail in the coffin not only for the players who left but also for the future of UO. Players who lose an entire IDOC, castle worth of items, is very unlikely to return to the game and rebuild like me. Add to zero marketing effort, UO population is heading south only. This is 2020, not 2002 where shards are over crowding and UO is still on the shelf in retail stores.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Also add a way for us to switch on and off decay in the house or auto lock down anything that is not. This can be a new button in the house sign.

I don't think server load is a concern these days. So again, why have an old system to rush and delete items on the floor. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs