The Cruel Twin (Saturday, 7/25, from 9 a.m. CDT to 3:21 )

EM MalachiEM Malachi Posts: 55Event Moderator
edited July 2020 in Great Lakes
Strike by the Fellowship Army Imminent!
Calling all warriors and mages!

Rangers protecting the city of Britain have tracked the Fellowship army into the Serpent's Spine near Wind. The army is camped there and preparing to strike again against Britannia. It is believed the brutal Fellowship enforcer Elizabeth is leading the enemy there. The Royal Guard has called for aid to defeat this threat.

Information:

1. The event will take place Saturday, July 25, 2020 in the mountain paths around Wind.

2. The event will be a Champion Spawn featuring creatures assembled by the Fellowship and led by the Cruel Twin herself.

3. To attend, go to the Counselor Hall in West Britain and climb the rope ladder.

Due to technical difficulties, the Cruel Twin Champ Spawn cannot run additional times today.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comments

• usernameusername Posts: 687
    edited July 2020
    Was on at 8:00 am and still there's nothing happening here... whats going on? So much for,

"All Day from 9 a.m. CDT to server down"

lol
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    I logged in this afternoon and the Champ Spawn was is process.  Interesting battle and boss is "fun".  It bounces all over the place and eventually pops back to the alter only to bounce all over again.   The boss is different too, it starts at 100% health and when you get it down to 4-8% it's health goes back to 75%.  2nd time you get it down to 4-8 it's health goes to 50%.  3rd time you get it to 4-8 it bounces back to 25%, then you kill it.  It's immune to Word of Death, but not immune to pet damage.  Was definitely fun tho :)   BTW there is a LOT of spawn during the levels..

• EM MalachiEM Malachi Posts: 55Event Moderator
    The Cruel Twin Champ Spawn ran three times today, but stopped after each run and had to be reset by Mesanna. Because of this issue, it cannot run additional times today. We apologize for the inconvenience.

This was the first time trying this new tool on a production shard, and we would like to thank the players of GL for taking part and providing feedback.

• NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Ty was fun
  • Nails_WarsteinNails_Warstein Posts: 127
    edited July 2020
    I appreciate the innovation.  However I am disappointed Mesanna won't bother to keep resetting this as I thought I had time to participate in doing it tonight.  That being said, I look forward to trying it out after they fix it.  Also if anyone is selling the Sai, I'd would like to buy it.

• That's disappointing to hear, I was looking forward to doing this tonight.