Edited: A Running List of Stuff that Needs to be Cleaned Up...

JohnKnighthawkeJohnKnighthawke Posts: 406
edited July 2020 in Bugs
Please remove the quarantine sign, because they've been cured for years; and the Healer's Assistant that was part of the alchemy puzzle, because his identity as Blackthorn has been outed for years.

I guess technically this could just be on GL but I have the impression it's global.

-John's player

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    There are tons of examples of this on every shard where stuff was never cleaned up, it was just left.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    If anyone would like to contribute to this running list we can schedule these items for removal in a future publish.  Some of these areas may be able to be cleaned without a publish, others will require it.  
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited July 2020
    There are Minax Artifact Turn In Officers still in the 9 cities that undewent the invasion a few years back. (they're no longer required as there is a turn in officer outside dungeon blackthorn)
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• JohnKnighthawkeJohnKnighthawke Posts: 406
    edited December 2022
    The "Seers" that turn threads into robe-slot cloaks with properties (Empath Abbey, Serpent's Hold, and the Lycaeum).  Their dialogue still references events that are long-since passed; I don't know if they still work; those threads are long-tone; the properties are accessible on robe slots using other means; and even if they are left, their dialogue needs to change.

-John's player

• East of Skara Brae (on GL the coordinates are 49 south 28 west, 918,2184,0) there's still the horses from Sherry's carriage.
    -John's player

edited July 2020
    I'm not sure if these teleporters at the south of Moonglow were deacitvated on purpose, but this teleporter is inactive and there's a good chance i'm being stupid but i can't find the teleporter to even take you here.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• Dream Serpent from Ter Mur and, for that matter, all legacies of the Echoes of the Past storyline.  That storyline is long over, and The Defiler is long-dead.  Either the stuff should be removed or the dialogue needs to be changed to reflect the current reality.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,021
    Dream Serpent from Ter Mur and, for that matter, all legacies of the Echoes of the Past storyline.  That storyline is long over, and The Defiler is long-dead.  Either the stuff should be removed or the dialogue needs to be changed to reflect the current reality.
    The Dream Serpent and the entire Ritual quest chain are currently fully active and the only method to get the three books of the Gargoyle Queen. Dialogue changes where necessary would be preferable to removing a fully functioning quest chain.
    -Arroth
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Santa’s sleigh on top of Umbra bank on Siege Perilous. There’s also a note there about minions. 
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Also the NPC in Brit commons on Atlantic still says towns are safe from invasions for now, which is irrelevant as invasions have stopped. 
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    The "Seers" that turn threads into robe-slot cloaks with properties (Empath Abbey, Serpent's Hold, and the Lycaeum).  Their dialogue still references events that are long-since passed; I don't know if they still work; those threads are long-tone; the properties are accessible on robe slots using other means; and even if they are left, their dialogue needs to change.

-An Anonymous Nerd

People still have the threads. Maybe a location for these guys so those who still have them or manage to gather enough together can still get the robe. Maybe move them to a tavern? The broody guys in the corners.
    Mervyn said:
    I'm not sure if these teleporters at the south of Moonglow were deacitvated on purpose, but this teleporter is inactive and there's a good chance i'm being stupid but i can't find the teleporter to even take you here.

The one on the bottom right (in your picture) takes you to the center of the tile garden. and the left one (in your picture) is the return for the from the tile garden. Be sure to walk on them from corner to corner, not edge to edge.

Maybe they are working for you in trammel, but they are not working in fel. i think perhaps they were deactivated when the minax base was moved near them. But minax no longer exists.

Mervyn said:
    Maybe they are working for you in trammel, but they are not working in fel. i think perhaps they were deactivated when the minax base was moved near them. But minax no longer exists.

What shard? ah yeah, not working in fel on LS.