kicking for macroing new player question

so I read this on the home page "I would also like to take this time to warn everyone that we will be actioning accounts that are caught scripting and/or multiboxing.  We are not going to be giving out any warnings for this if you are caught.  We are also going to be posting monthly the number of accounts that were actioned due to illegal program use, macroing, or harassment/disruptive behavior." 
My question is so if i make an ingame macro using the EC client macro does this count. I am confussed what is actionable and what is not ...o and what is actionable!

Comments

• SableSable Posts: 239
    Macros and attended macros are fine.  Illegal scripting usually involves unapproved programs that basically play the game for you.  So say you hooked R2D2 up to a USB cable and made it mine ores on your character, you might get in trouble.
  • LuthanderLuthander Posts: 12
    k thanks

• PinkertonPinkerton Posts: 105
    This is a good question.

From what is posted here Multiboxing, self explanatory. 

Scripting - I am assuming this means someone who is using a program to completely automate tasks such as farming mobs and gathering resources?  Is the guy sitting in his house using a macro to hide over and over again subject to being "actioned?"
    good question Pinkerton
    If want to use anat on my cow over and over to gain skill and make an ingame macro to do it. is that ok?
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    They typically said if a GM showed up, you had to be able to answer them to demonstrate you are there.  So you can be hiding away or casting spell after spell so long as you're present and can answer a GM.
    k thanks