best way to get MIB?

been sailing around a beacon for hour killing spawn with no luck is there a good way to find MIB?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• DaisyDaisy Posts: 10
    I find throwing hooks and just plain fishing gives a pretty decent amount of bottles.  :-)
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Daisy said:
    I find throwing hooks and just plain fishing gives a pretty decent amount of bottles.  :-)
    Thanks daisy !
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • WendyWendy Posts: 31
    You can get them from keeping fish tanks, the mibs will drop as rewards if the tank is in a healthy state and is almost full of fish (not enough fish results in few mib drops as far as I have seen.) Rewards come every second day, there is a bunch of different ones, most are deco items so they go for cleanups as you end up with heaps.)
      Another way is from dolphin rugs....one mib per week.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Vet reward dolphin rug that gives mibs :P

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    If you've done the Gravewater Lake Quest... then you can purchase the hooks from the quest giver. You throw those hooks into the waters around Jhelom which will summon up Krakens, sea serpents, deep sea serpents, & water elementals. (they are needed for the quest The Salty Sea, which is needed for an item for the Zealotry of Zipactiotl… the reward is also a MIB)

make sure you loot all of them, you can get MIBs and tmaps 
    And the krakens have an occasional rope on them.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Normal MIBs are not hard to get, its the white ancient SOS that is very difficult.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Seth said:
    Normal MIBs are not hard to get, its the white ancient SOS that is very difficult.
    I believe the rate is 1 Ancient to 25 normals.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Parnoc said:
    Seth said:
    I believe the rate is 1 Ancient to 25 normals.

And 1 in 4 chances to summon an Osiredon... lol
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs