Help for training pet

2»

Comments

• NimrudNimrud Posts: 60
    Norry said:
    for minimum control of a 5 slot pet, your lore and taming need to be 108 after talismans and jewels, and for max a combination up to 226, or 230 as some say.

if your new to taming, i would suggest getting both to 120. would suck to lose your pet because you were discoed, or you missed the pets warning soounds.

Ok understood. With various objects I can meet the target. Actually I think to arrive at 120 in Taming (already used the scroll) and 100 Lore. With talisman etc. it's quite easy to meet 226:230.
    This is my second tamer, a bard tamer. I've an other tamer for treasure hunting that has a grater dragon like companion! 
    Thx again for your help.

• NorryNorry Posts: 515
    your lore should have to be at the bare minium. so like i said, 108.

have someone try tansfering a cu to you. i don't think it will allow you to because your taming and lore are to low.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Get somebody to make you a set of jewelry + the bird tally for training.
    Norry said:
    your lore should have to be at the bare minium. so like i said, 108.

have someone try tansfering a cu to you. i don't think it will allow you to because your taming and lore are to low.
    I'm training my tamer to arrive at 120 Taming and, for the moment, to 110 Lore.
    I've several rong/bracialet to increase both skills.
    Now, my dragon, with the new value it's…….unmanageable!! Best to stay in the stable..for now.

Get somebody to make you a set of jewelry + the bird tally for training.

Ok, for jewelry, but what is the Bird Tally?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Birds of Britannia talisman from the Library Collection:
    gives +5 animal taming and +5 animal lore

Mariah said:
    Birds of Britannia talisman from the Library Collection:
    gives +5 animal taming and +5 animal lore

Thx a lot.