Is character transfer to Test Center down?

I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if the capability to transfer character to Test Center is inactive.  It has been literally years since I did this.  Using Enhanced client and a character from Baja, I:
  1. selected Help from the Main Menu
  2. selected transfer character to test center
  3. (information gump came up)
  4. went to second page of gump
  5. Noticed at the bottom there was the text for transfer to Eodon and transfer to Test.  However the text was not clickable, and there were no buttons next to the text to click.
  6. tried to start over.  Was informed I must wait 5 minutes before initiating another transfer.  I thought that maybe the char was being transferred, and no button was necessary because the Eodon choice is moot.
After an hour, I logged onto Test Center 1 from the same account, but the character was not there.  Did I do something wrong, or is the transfer process non-functional right now?

Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Log onto TS and delete some chars
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    Log onto TS and delete some chars
    There is only 1 character on test from each of my 2 accounts.  Thanks for the suggestion, though.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
    I tried to copy yesterday and it did not work so I logged onto test and saw that all my Char stots were full from GL LMAO
    I just tried and Eodon was not there yesterday just TC and after deleting a Char I was able to Xfer so I wounder if TC is being updated for something or did the shards have an update so TC is not on the same update
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Can not copy to TC.  @Misk @Kyronix

Thanks
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.