I really like the in-game cash shop!

Happened to be going through the in-game cash shop and wanted to compliment how well it is designed.  I don't think there is one item that gives a player a huge competitive edge over another which is excellent!  The character transfer token is like a social luxury or could be considered by some as mandatory for item trading.  The nice thing is players can also trade them in-game giving people more options.

Just wanted to say good job on the cash shop and I'd like to see more decorative stuff that has uses like the spiral staircase or more mounts or crazy dyes!

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    The Coconut Crab is a really nice way to waste 1000 points too..I suggest you get one.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    The Coconut Crab is a really nice way to waste 1000 points too..I suggest you get one.
    Thanks now I have coffee all over my shirt from laughing 
  • Been away for work for a while, they add in that anvil yet?  Don't remember seeing it before I left.  If so how much?