IDOC - why delete Mesanna items - Jaw bone and Moonstone Crystal?

Just now - we watched a idoc in Cats with following  items, just get deleted.

This is not right - this is not fair... THIS SUCKS!!!

Comments

• jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352

I don't understand it either. Its not right.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    edited May 2020

new idocs were release to fast with a bunch of bugs they said guildstone will be deleted they are still on loot...many times items in stair vanish.catskill item roday in auction safe vanish...they had problems with davies locker so instead of fixing it they deleted all the vet rewards...really sad

now they should fix house placement after an idoc...same eprson selling almost all idocs hosue since couples months...Easy make one hour raffles thats it
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    A few questions, if I may?
    1. How sure are you that they were deleted?  did you just see them disappear as the house was packed up?
    2.Were there other people there who may have gotten the items?
    3. Did you leave the IDOC area to drop items off at any time?
  • SoldahouseSoldahouse Posts: 129
    I got a jawbone today from hitting a barrel at an idoc and I did get a moonstone crystal a few weeks back. 
  • i got a moonstone crystal today.  i've also gotten the jawbone & a guildstone (in deed form) from idoc's since the changes went live. 

how would you know it went poof & not into someones backpack?
    there was no barrel at all easy on catskill
  • were all of the items on auction safes?
  • MandrakeMandrake Posts: 61
    Mariah said:
    A few questions, if I may?
    1. How sure are you that they were deleted?  did you just see them disappear as the house was packed up?
    2.Were there other people there who may have gotten the items?
    3. Did you leave the IDOC area to drop items off at any time?
    We saw the mesanna jaguar on the corner - and I know it had the jawbone and crystal since I marked it as it.

So - yes, I am 110% sure unless my sceeen and eyes dont mix up...
    were all of the items on auction safes?
    Mesanna jaguar was on auction safe...
    This is so bloody wrong, excuse me for saying... I would rather go you delete all...

Where did you put the joy, - and fun, and keep the history in this? 

- You erase all history as you are doing now.
  • Okay I have a question: Are the items in the inner barrels or the outer barrel?   As far as it goes the idoc changes PROVE what I have said along. I'm going to leave it there.  The only thing left is to go over her head to EA.  EA still owns the game, BUT too much complaining and they'll just pull the plug.
  • what kind of house was it?

i've been doing idoc's since the revamp.  (that crappy 5-10-15 hour system was for the scripters but i digress.)  i've seen bugs with the new system.  for example: 
    -large  towers will put pets inside the barreled area.
    -sometimes items on steps can be picked up & don't make it into a barrel ( i've only seen this once so maybe it's fixed?). 
    -i was also able to charge through the exterior barrels while riding my ethy (4 seconds after the barrels changed from gray to brown).

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Mandrake said:
    This is so bloody wrong, excuse me for saying... I would rather go you delete all...

Where did you put the joy, - and fun, and keep the history in this? 

- You erase all history as you are doing now.

Were you the only player there?  How do you know it was not given to another player?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited May 2020
    as @Soldahouse and @VoodooChild have already posted, these items are not deleted at IDOCs. I therefore deduce that someone else at the IDOC found them. Please be aware that items do not go into the barrel that appears nearest to where you saw them, but are randomly distributed throughout the plot, so that no one is able to know where the 'good stuff' will be.
    Since an auction safe is a vet reward, that would be deleted. I can only guess that any 'content' associated with it is also deleted, but I will pass that information on.
  • basbas Posts: 9
    Zero barrels appeared.
    edited May 2020
    bas said:
    Zero barrels appeared.
    That's important info that the OP did not mention.

Odd that a house had only those items. 
  • I was at that IDOC and there was NO jawbone showing.  The only thing showing was an auction safe and the Mesanna cat on the safe.  Nothing else.  All Veteran rewards and anything for sale on vendors or auction safes get delete so naturally the house dropped with no barrels because it had nothing else.

The OP clearly confused the jawbone from another Luna idoc on a different shard the same day.  That jawbone did indeed go into a barrel and was retrieved by a player.

Like everyone else i wasn't too thrilled about vet rewards getting deleted.  It is what it is.
    But instead of bitching the smart players went out and started buying vet rewards while they are still cheap.  It's a longer term investment but trust me.  In a years time the top end vet rewards will be auction safe only because they'll be too expensive for vendors.
    With hundreds of them being deleted monthly you can see the writing on the wall.  

There are always many versions of the truth.  I believe Dan.