What is the order in which to pick abilities in pet training?

I could not find info on this in the wiki.  There was some stuff, but not this in particular question.

If my pet comes "naturally" with "Magery", what order should i pick the last abilities?  I'm training a Ki-rin.

Comments

• ShannowShannow Posts: 35
    Hope this helps you choose:

Basically if a pet has a magic ability already, you can then choose 2 other abilities.
    These can be 2 special moves, or 1 special move plus 1 from either the area of affect or from special abilities category.

example add armour ignore + nerve strike
    or armour ignore + explosive goo

you can also change magic abilities too. You dont need to stick with magery.
    Changing magic abilities doesnt use up a choice as it has already been used by magery.

So you could change to poisoning and then add armour ignore + venomous bite or poison breath.

Only other thing to mention - if you add say nerve strike. It will add bushido as a passive too - this does not take up a further choice as its passive and not active.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,386
    What’s the best way to train Dread mares and Bane dragons 
    thank you
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    there is a lot of research that has been done on the other forums as well as

https://www.uo-cah.com/

as far as us telling you the best, well.  thats up to you. what do you want your pet to do, and what can your pet be built to do.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    edited May 2020
    Choose categories from the bottom up.
    Areas first magics last.

Some pet types  can only get 1 thing and a magic so take the pet to test center first.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.