Dragon Turtle Champion Spawn

Hi, i'm pretty new with the newst features of TOL, i have see that there are a new champion spawn on Felucca/Trammy, and lack some information.

This Champion Drop only the Dragon Turtle Eggs?

Why don't drop [Replica] Artifact like other Champion Spawn? :(

It's a very hard champion without slayer and guild, and i think that without drop's they was a little bit useful, i can drop legendary in other Champion like barracoon and in the same the Master.
Tagged:

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    We do it on LS often.  4 players can do it. Takes a while.  Can get primer III in tram. I do not recall getting any of the other spawn Artifacts.  Would be nice.

There are the wamap earrings of protection and we can get the Dino slayer suits and Myrmidex slayer suits that aid players. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • UttoUtto Posts: 2
    Pawain said:
    We do it on LS often.  4 players can do it. Takes a while.  Can get primer III in tram. I do not recall getting any of the other spawn Artifacts.  Would be nice.

There are the wamap earrings of protection and we can get the Dino slayer suits and Myrmidex slayer suits that aid players. 
    The Wamap earrings don't was a Shadowguard Drop? 
    I don't know what's Dino and Mirmidex Slayer Suit, are artifact Suit Armor?

Yes but i think that a Champion Spawn Without Replica item is pretty Usefull :(
  • The Dragon Turtle Champ spawn in Eodon has the highest chance to drop Volume III Primers of any Tram-based Champ spawn.
    Lvl 4 (Allosaurus/Dimetrosaur) of the Champ spawn is vulnerable to Reptile Slayer and Dinosaur Slayer.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited May 2020
    Utto said:
    Pawain said:

The Wamap earrings don't was a Shadowguard Drop? 
    I don't know what's Dino and Mirmidex Slayer Suit, are artifact Suit Armor?

Yes but i think that a Champion Spawn Without Replica item is pretty Usefull :(
    I agree that it should give a chance at the other arties.  

I was saying the earrings and slayers will help you do the spawn. I used to switch to the Dino slayer suit, but we work well together on LS and I have not used it or the earrings in a long time.
    We did the Turtle spawn tonight.

Those 2 suits are the best of the suits we can get as drops IMO. The older ones need a massive upgrade.  You get pieces by killing things in Eodon.  They are called. Dardens and Alorons.  Alorons is the Dino slayer and seems easiest to get all the pieces.  I have at least 4 Aloron suits.  Only 1 complete Dardons.  I play a lot in Eodon.
    Also there is a Eodon slayer bow.  I am not a fan of it.  It would probably be good for the pit war. It has 60% velocity which does not use slayer damage.  That needs fixed.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.