Crafting Repair Deeds

Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,247
edited April 2020 in General Discussions
Is there any way to mass produce Repair Deeds?  1000 Repair Deeds require 2000+ mouse clicks and is very hard on the hands, hell getting old.  @Kyronix @Bleak @Mariah ANYBODY please help

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    I use UOA macro I made for 20 at a time.  Works good till I need a new tool in my pack
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    edited April 2020
    Lord_Frodo if you use EC user I can post a macro to make Repair Deeds for you. (long post so I won't bother if you don't need it)
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,247
    @Tim I do not normally use the EC but I do have it on my computer and updated.  The EC is great for finding stuff in containers and yes I would use it for this as I guess would a lot of other players that have Repair Benches.  Also I do not have Pinco (I think that is how you spell it) loaded so I hope it does not require it.

@Drakelord can you post the UOA macro as other might be looking for this also.
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    edited April 2020
    The macro I use is as follows and you have to use tools in you back pack.

Command  "script GenericGump.Shutdown = function() end"

Command  "script GenericGump.OnShown =function() end"

(The command action is the >*- one under Other and needed to get crafting actions to work)

next the tool you want to use (fletching tool or smithing hammer) 
    the action "repair item" 
    the action "WaitForTarg" 
    the action "Cursor Target Stored" set for blank scrolls

Enable Repeating  set for up to 10

you can add a delay (I use 1 sec) and repeat the last 4 items to make 20 or more at once. The commands are not needed.

If it doesn't work I probably got the commands script wrong. I copied them from some one else and sorry but I don't remember who.

@Mariah
    Thinking about it it would be a nice thing to add to the wiki "Creating Macros" page if it's not possible to add the commands as stand alone actions to the macro language.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,247
    Thank you @Tim
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Tim said:
    The macro I use is as follows and you have to use tools in you back pack.

Command  "script GenericGump.Shutdown = function() end"

Command  "script GenericGump.OnShown =function() end"

(The command action is the >*- one under Other and needed to get crafting actions to work)

next the tool you want to use (fletching tool or smithing hammer) 
    the action "repair item" 
    the action "WaitForTarg" 
    the action "Cursor Target Stored" set for blank scrolls

Enable Repeating  set for up to 10

you can add a delay (I use 1 sec) and repeat the last 4 items to make 20 or more at once. The commands are not needed.

If it doesn't work I probably got the commands script wrong. I copied them from some one else and sorry but I don't remember who.

@ Mariah
    Thinking about it it would be a nice thing to add to the wiki "Creating Macros" page if it's not possible to add the commands as stand alone actions to the macro language.

Funny I can make that work for all tools accept for the smith tools, in which case it keeps saying you can't smelt that down.  Not sure why it is looking for recycle or smelt when the 'repair item' action is used. 

I use a similar macro to 'make last' when using inscription skill with a delay for med in using the same command scripts at the front.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    @MissE since blacksmithy is the only crafting skill that requires you to be near an anvil for some operations, could that be the problem?  Sometimes the error messages are less than helpful.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,338
    There is a slight problem the repair crafting utility. The smith version must be used alone. To refill a repair bench I first craft tailor, carpenter, tinker etc, then log out and back in to run the smith macro. The extra option to 'smelt' seems to cause confusion.

Be very careful if you use the repair crafting utility - if you use smith first and then tailor the tailor menu will create alter deeds instead.  If using the repair function alone in a macro to repair kit you could accidentally convert a part of your armour to gargoyle.
    If you use tailor first and then smith it asks to target the item to re-cycle.  Don't recycle your best weapon!

I have reported it. 
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    edited April 2020

It is pretty easy to set and run, be sure to have a sewing kit and the blanks in a bag, you just rinse and repeat
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598