For your Valor, here's some blackrock...wth ?

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited April 2020 in General Discussions
Is this confirmed to be a mempo bug ? Someone else made a thread about this but I didn't believe it, until just now when I got the message and saw the blackrock. Did I seriously finally get one only to be screwed out of it ?
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 904
    edited April 2020
    Back in ToT3 it was a genuine drop as it was the only way to get black rock if you were not a miner.  Mempos are very rare drops, think about it about 80 different minors available including the named swords and urns......
    I have had 4 drop from over 500 drops and have had a lot of blackrock to. So as far as I know blackrock is not a bugged mempo drop.  Keep going, and good luck 

they just activated ToT3 without any adjustments so we are stuck with it,  well infact that’s not true, chests of heirlooms were not broken back then as you could turn them in.
    edited by Mariah
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Thanks for the reply, although I don't understand why Mariah edited it, which I'm also unsure of why that's even allowed...oh well.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 904
    edited April 2020
    Because I took the opportunity to have a go.  Basically I said something along the line of certain people being lazy and not fixing chest of heirlooms and not removing blackrock and not creating new relevant major rewards    
    For some reason this person also removed from my post that ToT3 was designed to reward hunting overground and not in dungeons. No idea why that was removed though.  

So this is basically saying they did more than just turn ToT on. They also broke stuff as well while adjusting it.  See how long this lasts before the edit stick hits 

but long story short you are not getting bugged blackrock instead of a mempo 
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    All that was removed was mis-information and untruths.
This discussion has been closed.