[Atlantic] Purchased charger of the fallen disappeared after casting a stone form spell

drbaldiodrbaldio Posts: 6
Hi, I've purchased charger of the fallen statuette from the UO store sometime this week. After casting a stone form spell, while my character was on it's mount, it has just disappeared. I checked everywhere: backpack, bank, all house containers. How can I get it back? I've paid real money for it. Jst before this happened I was working on my BODs, several small BODs disappeared after dropping them from the BODs book, however I don't care about it, just looks like it's connected somehow. 

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    It almost sounds like your pack was full and stuff fell to the floor/ground.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Yeah, either full or overweight
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    What I find strange is why if someone is filling BODs they would be casting Mystic spells at the same time.
  • drbaldiodrbaldio Posts: 6
    Yeah, either full or overweight
    That was my very first assumption, I've realized it's gone right after casting, despite I wasn't overweight I checked the ground too. 

What I find strange is why if someone is filling BODs they would be casting Mystic spells at the same time.
    Well, I'm a new player,.I was training inscription and then decided to check what kind of Mystic spells are there and how it could be used.
  • drbaldiodrbaldio Posts: 6
    I've just found it deep in a one of house's sub-sub-containers, have no idea how it ended there (BODs were also there). I don't know what to say, one thing I know for sure: i didn't put it there, however I was standing close to that container when I casted the stone form spell.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    This happens, when we try to drop an item say on 2nd floor, it will drop right through the floor to a container on the 1st floor, which is just the tile right below the 2nd floor. 

This happens in EC, not sure if the same in CC.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs