Searching for a Guild

I'm new.  I've built a tower and been soloing for a while and I think I've gotten the fundamentals down, but I'm wanting to learn more advanced adventuring. Eventually I would like to participate in PvP.  I use the original isometric client. 2 questions:
Is the 3D client preferable for advanced play?
Any url suggestions for Pacific Guilds?

Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    We refer to the clients as CC (2D) and EC (2D.50)  They are both 2D clients and now that you have played with the CC you may want to load up the EC and do the same thing you are doing now to see the difference.  I know people like to bash the client that they do not use.  I myself think the UI in the EC is far superior to the CC UI but I am very out spoken on the fuggly graphics in the EC, that is a style choice.  Play both and you decide, either way you will still be supporting UO.

One day maybe UO will combine both clients and allow us to use the settings and graphics we want to with a flip of a switch.
  • DocDurinDocDurin Posts: 2
    Where can I find out about Pacific Guilds?
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Pac Shard Gen Chat.  Give a shout out while ingame.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    What Lord_Frodo said.

I just wanted to add if you try out EC client there are really 2 macro systems. Be sure to take a look at the "Agent" system as well as the macro system it saves oh so many clicks.