to those whining about the dojo being farmed for TOT's

newsflash sir its not illegal to stand somewhere invissed and let ur pet do the work welcome to taming 101 it IS on the other hand illegal to lure the mobs AWAY from that person or to lure a mob ONTO that person in order to get them either to time out or get killed, im pretty sure last time i checked luring is bannable in all facets except felucca

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,043
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    edited April 2020
  • MordredMordred Posts: 102
    So now that he is not doing Idocs anymore, he is using his stealthers to afk farm... uhm....Pan Pan Pan...
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Hey... let them invis or stealth farm. Skill investment, and they get less drops for being invis/stealthed.
    They should have not included the Mempo in the drops.
  • DasilvaDasilva Posts: 98
    edited April 2020
    lol yeah i didnt realize playing the game was illegal I pay for my accounts that means im entitled to PLAY my accounts

again standing there invis picking my nose while my pet kills stuff is not illegal in any way

lets ask the devs is this illegal in any way?
    effu.gif 534.1K
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited April 2020

It's not illegal to lure mobs away from you.  They don't belong to you.  Anyone can jump in and kill those mobs.  If they're dragged a screen away and you just stand there AFK, that's your problem.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 410
    Some people are damn Lucky to keep posting here whitout an in game ban....with all things they do lol...cannot beleive it... better each week with auto incrimination :-p
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Please show us where it is illegal to lure mobs away from an area.  Just because you are there does not mean you own those mobs.
    Dasilva said:
    lol yeah i didnt realize playing the game was illegal I pay for my accounts that means im entitled to PLAY my accounts

again standing there invis picking my nose while my pet kills stuff is not illegal in any way

lets ask the devs is this illegal in any way?
    Not illegal but you get much better gains if you are the one tanking the crazy mage.  Go to another mob when the mage is being used.
  • It is illegal to stay away from computer during this.
    Yesterday a guy dies in the dojo. And guess what, his bones vanishes, his pet walks away following the mob to another spot still fighting.
    If he stays invisible and at his keyboard he should ressed.. The same pet was there the whole week.
    I have learned the guys which are crying loudest are thoose........ which I don't want to have in my guild.

So your telling me the dude died and his bones disappeared and the pet logged himself back in all week? Or managed to avoid the daily server down times? You sir are full of I wouldnt want to be in your guild either it's that kind of false feedback on these and other forums that got some really asinine changes made to the game recently. So what now you people have to find something else to whine about and get changed, quite honestly I wish dev's understood better the kind of people they are letting influence their decisions I guess the new thing to change is letting a tamer use hiding heres an idea while you are controlling any kind of pet you cannot hide stealth or invis
    Better yet if you dont feed your pet every 5 minutes it goes wild that way you cant go afk at all.....or instead like I have said during the past break the darn scripts if scripts are causing such a bad influence on the game and not just  ONE script do it right and break ALL scripts so they can no longer log in to the game or affect the game in any way. THAT is how things should be getting handled as I have said before
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    If you feel someone is playing in a way that is against the game's ToS page a GM. Likewise if you feel a player is unfairly harrassing you. This forum is not the place.
This discussion has been closed.