Triton not tranferrable?

Good morning and hope you are all healthy.
Yesterday i upgraded my "2ndary" account with High Seas so i could sail along and use all content from High Seas. The secondary account is not an EJ account by the way, it begun as ej but now several months is a retail account. After that i tried to transfer a trained Triton to my tamer (120 real skill plus animal lore) but it will not let me do the transfer saying that "your target is not allowed to own a pet of that type"????
Any ideas why?

Comments

• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    edited April 2020
    @Aenian what is your animal lore? My understanding is that you have to be AT LEAST 100 in both animal taming AND lore. That might be the problem. Just a thought (even though the message was odd).
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • RelvinianRelvinian Posts: 27
    edited April 2020
    sorry I misread I have nothing to add
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited April 2020
    Need 100 in both.  If it still will not, you need to feed it first.  Some pets will not tranfer and feeding fixes it.

If neither, it is a new bug.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Do you have to have High Seas to own a Triton?
    edited April 2020
    I think High Seas also.  So that could cause that odd message he got.

I buy High Seas and ToL for any new account so I didnt think of that.   Some of my accounts dont have the Rustic theme so that causes me some issues.
  • AenianAenian Posts: 30
    Pawain said:
    I think High Seas also.  So that could cause that odd message he got.

I buy High Seas and ToL for any new account so I didnt think of that.   Some of my accounts dont have the Rustic theme so that causes me some issues.

Animal Lore and taming 120 both real skill
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I am assuming that having bought High Seas you then applied the code to your account on the account management page and can now use the Tokuno and Gargoyle ships?

I am unsure whether Time of Legends is required for that pet.
    Mariah said:
    I am assuming that having bought High Seas you then applied the code to your account on the account management page and can now use the Tokuno and Gargoyle ships?

Well haven' t used ships yet but i will do plus the feeding thingy. If i do all these and problem stays maybe then its the ToL thingy....
    Thank you
    Aenian said:
    Mariah said:

Well haven' t used ships yet but i will do plus the feeding thingy. If i do all these and problem stays maybe then its the ToL thingy....
    Thank you

which i forgot i got ToL on that account :P
    Now we know what that message means.  I never saw it before.

"your target is not allowed to own a pet of that type"