deleted

Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
edited March 2020 in General Discussions
deleted

Comments

• Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    The job of Moderator has got to be one of the toughest, most unthankful, and tiresome jobs around.

Tired of being moderated? Follow the simple rules. 

Don't like the rules? Well find another place to hang out with rules you like. 
    It really is that simple. 

Thanks Moderators for your hard work. Sorry its such hard work.....
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • KitiaraKitiara Posts: 63
    The job of Moderator has got to be one of the toughest, most unthankful, and tiresome jobs around.

Tired of being moderated? Follow the simple rules. 

Don't like the rules? Well find another place to hang out with rules you like. 
    It really is that simple. 

Thanks Moderators for your hard work. Sorry its such hard work.....
    This. Thank you, moderators! 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    I agree with @Lord_Nabin ;
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited March 2020
    I think the Moderators do a fine job!  Except they have not banned the OP of this thread.  Otherwise I think they have done a great job!  Thanks goes out to them!  IBTL
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    I think the Moderators do a fine job!  Except they have not banned the OP of this thread.  Otherwise I think they have done a great job!  Thanks goes out to them!  IBTL
    No They need to ban YOU.  Not like that is going to happen since you're Mod's Pet.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    LMAO @Luc_of_Legends ; @Pawain is far from a MOD Pet  but then you don't hear him constantly whining about UO do you.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Pawain said:
    No They need to ban YOU.  Not like that is going to happen since you're Mod's Pet.
    Learn how to follow the rules and you wont get PMs from the Mods.  What rule have I broke much less deserve to be banned.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    This conversation is closed.
This discussion has been closed.