Are we not allowed in game macros anymore?

I had saved macros using the IN GAME macro system for all and now they are ALL WIPED ON ALL CHARS AND ACCOUNTS!  WTH?  Why?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Ya none of us have macros now.... Happy Gaming. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I found a fix. Back up the User data file found in the C:\Users\ NAME\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data Or C:\Users\NAME\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data on to a thumbdrive.   Then copy it back.  I was able to snag this from sis's laptop.  I'm sure the the Forum "Dictator" will delete this for some reason or another.  

• MelchiahMelchiah Posts: 42
    It’s a bit like keeping your key files backed up as part of good practice. I’ve had multiple PCs and work laptops over the last 20 years and never lost my macros from my game file. Why? Because I’ve always zipped them into a folder, and emailed them to myself. I’ve then always had a copy whatever may happen, wherever I am.  
    Not entirely sure why you seem to equate this to a “Dictator” locking a thread for whatever reason. Overreaction somewhat?
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
    edited March 2020
    Melchiah No, not overreacting.  I had another post that was deleted. I made a joke about Mesanna being like a particularly obnoxious character from Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix. Unfortunately the forum Dictator(who had her sense of humour removed at birth) deleted it. 
  • AQHFAQHF Posts: 47
    edited March 2020
    Ugh, what is with all these posts on this forum  using the Possible Legitimate Problem Plus Need To Include Superfluous Personal Insult Towards Someone format. God they are tedious to read. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Likening ANYONE to an obnoxious person in any book, movie or tv program, is not a joke,it is an insult, a personal attack, and therefore against forum rules.If you don't want your posts removed, don't do it. BTW I didn't remove it, Rorschach did. He is as familiar with the forum rules as I. Perhaps you should read them again? They're linked at the foot of the page.
    edited March 2020
    deleted
  • Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    The job of Moderator has got to be one of the toughest, most unthankful, and tiresome jobs around.
    Tired of being moderated? Follow the simple rules. 
    Don't like the rules? Well find another place to hang out with rules you like. 
    It really is that simple. 

Thanks Moderators for your hard work. Sorry its such hard work.....

Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
    edited March 2020
    Lord Nabin I like you, but you have to understand there are other issue at work here. 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    All false accusations should be removed and eliminated from all sides equally 

some times taking a break / walking away for some time helps clear the mind and brings piece of mind 
  • Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    I think its time for a nice walk in Sosaria, Might I suggest the long road from Britain to Trinsic. Plenty of places to stay on the way and the flowers this time of year are wonderful. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
    Mariah maybe YOU NEED TO READ THEM!  You have made unfounded accusations about me and my sister. You think you and Rorschach are little Gods above the rules. FYI the message I received said Rorschach AND Mariah. How the hell am I supposed to know which of you sent it!

Cant even stay on topic in your own thread.  Please PM the parties in question so others do not have to read your continuous family drama.  
  • Pawain = TROLL   I guess you are sooo glad you are a Mod's Pet so you can get away with your trolling activities.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Guess what all my Macros are still there, wouldn't put it past you to delete them just so you could come on here and whine.  Oh and if you do not like the rules you can post other places or did they boot you from them.
  • I got a terms of service  gump that you had to put a check when I logged in. I couldn't continue until I did.  I checked in and logged in. My macros and ALL of my user data was gone.  Why would Broadsword put out a malicious thing like that?  I don't use any illegal 3rd party apps or programs.  I do use the overclock software and the other gaming software that came with my Omen laptop. Are gaming laptops NOT ALLOWED in UO?
  • Bilbo said:
    Guess what all my Macros are still there, wouldn't put it past you to delete them just so you could come on here and whine.  Oh and if you do not like the rules you can post other places or did they boot you from them.
    Must be nice to be another of the Mod's Pets and be allow to Troll so freely.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    edited March 2020
    @Luc_of_Legends ROFL At various times, I have seen both @Pawain and @Bilbo make "questionable" (?) comments. I would hardly call them "Mod's Pets". Oh also, please feel free to call me one as well. But if you do, please tag the mods AS WELL, because I am pretty sure THEY never got the memo!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • Mariah said:
    Likening ANYONE to an obnoxious person in any book, movie or tv program, is not a joke,it is an insult, a personal attack, and therefore against forum rules.If you don't want your posts removed, don't do it. BTW I didn't remove it, Rorschach did. He is as familiar with the forum rules as I. Perhaps you should read them again? They're linked at the foot of the page.

"Wheel of Time".

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    We're all supposed to love this game. That's why we've stayed here for decades. For some, it seems they've spent all this time trying to make the world burn. 

I've made many borderline posts with some deleted but i would not dare blame anyone other than myself. 

Follow the rules. Play nice. Be respectful and support the game you have years invested in. 

To stay on topic, i also still have all my macros. 
    Pawain = TROLL   I guess you are sooo glad you are a Mod's Pet so you can get away with your trolling activities.
     :D 
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    This situation seems to have been self resolved. If it happens again please post relevant information in the bug forum. .
This discussion has been closed.