ToT!!

13»

Comments

• NikardNikard Posts: 164
    I think they will run it for a long time, and design upgrades for the current turn ins [because if they dont my hoarding is going to crash atlantic]
  • Has anyone been able to turn in minors for neon dyes? Doesn’t seem to be an option at the trade minister in Zento. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    The rewards are the same for all of us.  The dyes are in the store now so not on exchange.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Yah so, did some more reading, based on what the devs said they just quickly turned it on without really anytime to “plan”, looks like they had enough time to plan on removing a desirable item from the rewards because they are trying to turn some profit...any comments from the devs?
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    @PillowPants those were removed back in ToT3 so get your facts straight
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,120Dev
    @PillowPants we didn't remove anything.  We didn't add anything.  We only activated the ability for creatures in Tokuno to drop the ToT minor artifacts and restored the event to its previous active state.  You can look at my previous comments on the event that outline what the design & implementation process would otherwise look like has this not been done last minute in response to extenuating global circumstances.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    We wanted the Dyes after original ToT was over.  They put them in the store for us based on feedback.  So the next ToT they removed them since they were in the store.

How would they know they would recycle ToT so many times.   Next time yall should ask for the 20th Annivesary Arch to be turned back on.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CodyCody Posts: 30
    Do you have to kill a certain creature to get a chance at luck mempo drop? Farmed over a few hundred minors and yet to get one.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Earlier in this thread I posted a link to the relative publish notes.

To quote from those notes (19th June 2009):

Removed the “Pigments of Tokuno” from the Major Rewards menu (players can now only get the dyes from the monsters themselves)