Owned-by Talisman's now must be equipped by owner?

Hera_SiegeHera_Siege Posts: 51
Had a character who inherited a blessed talisman from my wife's character.  I logged in with that character today and they cannot equip the talisman, it just says "you are not the owner!"  Is this by design or a bug that slipped in to the publish?  Is there a mechanism to remove the owned-by?

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    I thought those went account owned so any player on that account could use them.  Off to check all my personal bless need items.
  • This is a cross-account trade, but up until (I'm assuming, because Sunday was last time I logged in with this char) yesterday's publish my char could equip the tally.  Now it just automatically returns to the backpack.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    We are investigating the issue.
  • GabrielGabriel Posts: 2
    edited March 2020
    Hello.
    I used my Cameo normally and out of nowhere I no longer equipped it. Now it just automatically returns to the backpack.
     :| 
  • MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    This was an unintended result from allowing talisman to be equipped on Mannequins.  It has since been resolved.

Thanks.
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Thank you!
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    edited March 2020

it s not resolve by the way

@Misk

• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    edited March 2020
    Misk said:
    This was an unintended result from allowing talisman to be equipped on Mannequins.  It has since been resolved.

Thanks.
    @Misk I JUST verified, that it has NOT been resolved! Feel free to PM me to meet you to show that it can't be equipped. 

Let me know!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Nope, NOT resolved!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    jelinidas said:
    Nope, NOT resolved!
     :D 

Kyronix Posts: 670Dev
    To clarify this has not been pushed to the shards yet.  Please keep an eye on UO.com for deployment.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.