Throwing on all races?

HappyHardCoreHappyHardCore Posts: 1
edited April 2018 in General Discussions
Silly i know but i would love to use throwing but i just can't get past how ugly gargoyles are. Just coming back to game and tossing some thing out there. Only Gargoyles get the perks for the skill *berserk and what not* people will still play gargoyles for the flying ability and other perks. I agree that gargoyles would need archery to even it out. I know that would bring in to the game needing new animations for bows and throwing weapons.    
  1. Throwing on humans?19 votes
    1. Aye?
      47.37%
    2. Nay?
      52.63%

Comments

• SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    edited April 2018
    thrown are statistically more powerful weapons than archery (less imbue weight, but free "balanced" property), it would be too much of a benefit for throwing if it had the added benefit of human race, and ability to ride a swampy for damage reduction, or other mounts for no-cast-delay remount.

• BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    Throwing, no. It fits a specific niche. Though, I would like to see a way to take human/elf jewelry that spawns with Throwing and replace the Throwing without having to imbue the change (Which often isn't possible due to item weight alone).

I would also like to see "Gargoyle only" removed from melee weapons and shields. There are too many designs that are too nice to be wasting on just gargoyles. (I would love to rock the Garg-design "Sign of Order" on my human paladin, instead of its "just another Order Shield" human counterpart). And, after 12 years, isn't it about time for humans (who have been able to MAKE the items for elves since they were introduced), to learn how to make non-"elf-only" Leaf and hide armor (wood could be included, or stay an elf specialty).
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Basara said:
    And, after 12 years, isn't it about time for humans (who have been able to MAKE the items for elves since they were introduced), to learn how to make non-"elf-only" Leaf and hide armor (wood could be included, or stay an elf specialty).
    Yes. 
  • cobbcobb Posts: 172
    No because gargoyles are already unpopular. This would give players even less of a reason to use a gargoyle.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    cobb said:
    No because gargoyles are already unpopular. This would give players even less of a reason to use a gargoyle.
    Not a big loss then, IMO. Hopefully this will mean less flying m*r*ns playing inivising at IDOCs, at least... :/
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    :p