Garden shed to big

Please allow us to have the choice to reduce this big shed... if you have more than one it s damn ugly anywhere under the roof you see the top of the shed over the floor.

Comments

• +1
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Agree totally

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Ya it is huge.  The price of getting more storage I suppose.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    they have asked for it to be smaller at meet & greets.
    And they have asked for other items that gives the same storage options, but smaller.
    It is a 3 X 4 object.

I'd actually like to see a 2 X 2 of a doghouse
    have a puppy laying next to dogbowl in front.
    you click the opening of the doghouse for one storage area.
    And the dogbowl for another.
    It being a smaller version of the larger garden shed of course...

but then again... people may love cats...
    so maybe the puppy wouldn't be good then.
    or have the option to choose kitten or puppy when you place.
    YES. A dog house to put more pets in!  42 stable slots is not enough!!
  • I have seen on a few shards castle roofs and open areas on top of 18's covered with them.. they look nice if you had a open grass land to place them on.  but the roof is the one place you can put the too tall deco that looks bad else where.   I have held back creating a few for use because its hard to find room to fit some in.
  • Fortis said:
    Please allow us to have the choice to reduce this big shed... if you have more than one it s damn ugly anywhere under the roof you see the top of the shed over the floor.
    +1

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    What if it's all an intentional ruse so we flock to smaller shards with bigger open house opportunities? Deco does seem to be getting bigger. 

jk but i know someone is giving it a second thought now. 
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408

please listen to us

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    It would be cool if it options like the koi ponds 3 different sizes 
    @Bleak @Kyronix
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Ya need tons of space for em, a mini version would be nice. Not everyone has a castle or huge building to put em on.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    Update : I bit the bullet and got 5 of the sheds and they are not that bad. I do see the issue of players of smaller houses might have issues like they do for garden beds of the large size  the only issue is the Dev resistance to change 
    Update : I bit the bullet and got 5 of the sheds and they are not that bad. I do see the issue of players of smaller houses might have issues like they do for garden beds of the large size  the only issue is the Dev resistance to change 
    I like to decorate my roofs with a natural look, no buildings.  Put one on the sheds on a lower floor and see what happens...