Moonglow & New Magincia Monthly Net Toss! Next One: [10-12-19]

Greetings!

I would like to announce that Moonglow Magicks and Artisans Guild along with New Magincia's Governor Mr E and former Governor Goldie will be sponsoring a monthly event for a Net Toss! We aim to do anywhere from 10-20+ whopping nets!!

When? It will be the 2nd Saturday of EVERY Month! Don't worry, we'll be announcing it on the calendar here as well as on UORadio and in game! It will start at 8PM CDT!!

Where? New Magincia of course! We meet at the New Magincia docks! Why New Magincia? New Magincia has docks, healers, supplies and everything one would need. So you can stock up before you join in and get into the fun! Not to mention, the Gracious Governor Mr. E and Former Governor Goldie have been wonderful enough to allow us use of their pleasant city's docks!

There will be plenty of items for everyone in attendance, so be sure to bring an empty bag!! It's all in good fun!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact anyone in MM&A or myself here or in game.

Thank you so much for looking! Hope to see you there!
[Images courtesy of UOGuide]​

Lady Kittie
Duchess of Moonglow
Governor of Moonglow
Royal Subject of the Britannia Zoo
Leader and Liaison to the Meer

Comments

• I want to first and foremost thank Mobius for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank the Governor for use of their beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 20 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 23 people come and go during the 120 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place!​

-- 00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 00 -- 00

A total of 8 Scalis were popped!! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

[ Sorry, forgot to take pictures! ^_^; ]

Thank you to everyone who came:
    james mcdoulf, Res Me Please, Syranox, Lost and Seeking, Astrid Nightwind, Oliver Queen, Reingler, StormMyst, Ashley, Frans, Bogardan, Aridas, Bloddy Offals, Killian The Red, Hansel, Duncan, Sigma, Terry, Reiquist, Lance, Candy Spice, Illyria, Veronica Lynn

See you all next month! heart

Lady Kittie
    Duchess of Moonglow
    Governor of Moonglow
  • KittieKittie Posts: 18
    Net toss will be this 8pm, as I was unable to do it on the 12th. Remember to bring your soul binders!!

Lady Kittie
    Duchess of Moonglow
    Governor of Moonglow
    I want to first and foremost thank @Mobius212 and Winter Bear for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank the Governor for use of their beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 25 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 32 people come and go during the 75 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place!​

A total of 6 Scalis were popped!! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

Winter Bear, Diogi, Captain Nemo, Sigma, Bloody Offals, Gem, Therrick'Kar, Chelsea, Res Me Please, Princess, Moonrush, Olive Isbane, Mortimiss, Von Hogan, Circe, Samson, Belladonna, Miner Man, Sir Joe D, Jhal Thal, Veronica Lynn, Captain Nemo, Tessa, Flame, Beryl Markham, Thanatos, Steve Holt, Daisy, Caitlin, Aridas, Nightstriker, Tyrtle

Lady Kittie
    Duchess of Moonglow
    Governor of Moonglow
    I want to first and foremost thank @Mobius212 for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank the Governor for use of their beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 20 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 27 people come and go during the 90 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place!​

A total of 4 Scalis were popped!! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

John, StickySweetHoney, Diogi, Noeye Dominus, Jasmin, Sigma, Gem, Judy, Jenny, Silver, Hamlet, Bloody Offals, Adelita, Gwendolynn, Aridas, Deacon St John, Circe, Martin Ashburn, Duncan, DayDreamer, Carlithia Dufon, Elayne Trakand, Alissa Terra, Cheeto, Workin Man, Zeran, Brizo

Lady Kittie
    Duchess of Moonglow
    Governor of Moonglow
    I want to first and foremost thank @Mobius212 for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank the Governor for use of their beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 17 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 17 people come and go during the 75 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place!​

A total of 3 Scalis were popped!!
    [My laptop messed up and the pictures weren't saved. :( ]

Noshz, Bow, Neal, StickySweetHoney, Crazy Cunuck, Daenerys, Adelita, Jake, Res Me Please, Nesta, Circe, Kroy, Duncan, Bloody Offals, Malice, Frans, Sorenia

See you all next month! 

Lady Kittie
    Duchess of Moonglow
    Governor of Moonglow