Plate Armor & Cloaks with Blood (or is it Rust) Patches???

IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
edited January 2020 in General Discussions
I know that this kind of stuff should come from an old Event, but who can be so kind to tell me what one?
TIA!
I.

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    20th anniversary invasions
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Marge said:
    20th anniversary invasions

Thanks!!! <3 :)
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I have some pieces for trade. Hard to find since there is nothing special to search in vs. 
    dvvid said:
    I have some pieces for trade. Hard to find since there is nothing special to search in vs. 

Thanks! :)
    I found from the Stratics Wiki entry ( https://wiki.stratics.com/index.php?title=UO:20th_Anniversary_Event ) that some of the pieces I was sarching for don't even exist (e.g: the Blooded Plate Helm), so I should lack only some of the blue tinted Cloaks and the Boots.
    What pieces do you have in any case?
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    you can still get them in Dungeon Khaldun.
    The pieces are on the Generals corpses, just before Khal Ankur  spawns.

Khal Ankur  is the one you get the costumes from...
    And the newest newsletter says they can add more to the list
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    which pieces do you need?
    I have lot of extras... that I was getting ready to get rid of
    edited February 2020

which pieces do you need?
    I have lot of extras... that I was getting ready to get rid of

Thanks to you too! :)
    I'm making an inventory of the pieces I lack...
    I.

• i just trashcanned a bunch literally 3 weeks ago.  If only this post was sooner i could have helped as well 

i just trashcanned a bunch literally 3 weeks ago.  If only this post was sooner i could have helped as well 

Where? WHERE??? *He goes dumpster diving all around Britannia* :D
  • Ivenor said:
    i just trashcanned a bunch literally 3 weeks ago.  If only this post was sooner i could have helped as well 

Where? WHERE??? *He goes dumpster diving all around Britannia* :D
    hundreds went to the cavern of discarded.  I did miss a few though.  You're more than welcome to them.  Hit me up in ICQ.

No cloaks though.  All those got turned into cloth and I hoard that stuff lol.

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Ivenor said:
    dvvid said:

Thanks! :)
    I found from the Stratics Wiki entry ( https://wiki.stratics.com/index.php?title=UO:20th_Anniversary_Event ) that some of the pieces I was sarching for don't even exist (e.g: the Blooded Plate Helm), so I should lack only some of the blue tinted Cloaks and the Boots.
    What pieces do you have in any case?
    Here are the pieces I have:

Just trying to get the complete sets of the red and green.  The rest I could trade.
    5646.PNG 111.7K
  • Ivenor, if you're still looking for it on EU, I can help you out - I've got a few sets of each you're welcome to. If you can make it to the Daily WBB Meeting I should be around later - or give me a shout and we can sort something out!