I do not understand this logic

EMs and EM events...

I do not understand the concept put forth here, we are gonna take part time employees called EMs, and instead of having them each work a shard, have them work 3 shards?!?

And this is somehow gonna bring us more and better events, by overworking the EMs?

Explain this in Southern Country Boy English, that I may understand it.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    Ya we were told about this by our EM.  They closed the EM websites.  They were told to post events on the Shard Forums here.

Now our EM has to cover 2 more shards so our days we have used for over a year were changed.

I also do not understand the specifics enough to see how this helps.   New tools sounds good though.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • New tools would be good, if they don't create more Clops'.  I reckon like everything else, time will tell if it's good or bad..
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    edited January 2020
    *looks for a plug*  Your negativity sure is leaking out!  

10 more minutes and this will be a positive change in your opinion. :)
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    edited January 2020
    lol

I just feel for the EMs.  We have had some good ones on Legends, ( a couple that weren't) and to be honest, I couldnt do the job...no way I have the patience to listen to all that trash talk that goes on in events.    

And now they are gonna have to listen to it (from the same people probably) on three shards.