it is true Krampus will last till april minimum

Because people refer to the halloween event still going on...any devs can take 1 minutes to say a date for something ?

Comments

• If Popps has his way lol
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Trade orders will convert to their normal state after 1/15/2020.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Needs to end so we can do shrine battles.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Kyronix said:
    Is Blackthorns also closing down?

edited January 2020
    Thanks for the info.  Was fun!  Dec 15 to Jan 15.  Normal for a month long event.  >:)
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    ty for response kyronix
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Kyronix said:
    Thank you for the information !

Only thing I am not sure, is whether Krampus will run throughout the entire 15th until midnight (midnight of that given Server or midnight of somewhere in the US, whether East, Central or Pacific ?)  or whether it will be up to Maintainance time for that Server and of which Maintainance day ? On the 15th or on the 16th.... which is quite different since quite a number of Servers go down for maintainance early in the Morning so, depending on how the chance will be handled, players will still be able to enjoy Krampus for the entire 15th or only for a handfull of hours assuming that the night of the 15th they will go to bed very late....

Anyone has by chance understood when exactly the change will take place ?
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Kyronix said:
    Note the word 'after' - to me that means at the end of the 15th. If it's like the bones in the graveyard, it will end at Eastern Time Zone Midnight. If it makes it past midnight EST, it will be at server down for whatever time your shard's server goes down.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Marge said:
    Kyronix said:
    Note the word 'after' - to me that means at the end of the 15th. If it's like the bones in the graveyard, it will end at Eastern Time Zone Midnight. If it makes it past midnight EST, it will be at server down for whatever time your shard's server goes down.
    I sure hope it is as you say because it would mean that players can still enjoy Krampus throughout the ENTIRE 15th....
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

Looks like today, the 15th, would be the last day then.  On Pac I got ambushed by ice spiders and ice oozes when I did a trade run this morning.

Developer time is Eastern time. Things turn on and off at 11 Central.  Midnight Eastern.

I don't understand how everybody does not know this by now.

• Kyronix said:
    SoI had in mind that this should be announced with some lead time. Now it seems to be one day.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Pawain said:
    Developer time is Eastern time. Things turn on and off at 11 Central.  Midnight Eastern.

I don't understand how everybody does not know this by now.

I was expecting it to be shut off then too...
    but it was still going at 2am CT on Sonoma.

I'm not sure exactly when they shut it off, but i'm glad I was there to get the RARE item from a friend, who doesn't like "deco" lol
    edited January 2020
    I went to bed early since we did one at 11 east.  Trick or Treat and temporary Dungeons turn on and off at Midnight Central.  I guess it will be a while before we have something like the things last year.  A Year long event Arc is not common.

Was a lot of fun!   :)