FYI Character copy to TC is available again

PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
edited December 2019 in General Discussions
I was messing with pets.  Is there a new design contest?

@Kyronix ; where are the taming gates?
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• They must be getting ready for us to do unpaid beta testing for them/us. Seems lately TC is only open at their convenience. Its down way to often. I always assumed it was for us to test things too, not only for us to test their work. As always, communication is a wonderful thing. Someday this Dev team will get that. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    They have a small team.  I am happy they spend time on making new stuff and letting us test it.  Players that give constructive feedback have gotten many things improved that were on TC.

Bank sit and complain or get out there and make UO better. It is your choice.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I was quite active in the treasure hunting "upgrade". Wave your pom poms. I help new/returning players everyday. I do make UO better and give credit when due.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    @Jelinidas Test center tends to be down for a short period following the World Wide distribution of a publish. As it is now the holiday season I very much doubt there will be any publish testing for several weeks, your somewhat disrespectful claim is totally unfounded. Please review the ToS of this forum, found at the foot of the page, with particular reference to item 1.
  • RubyKnightRubyKnight Posts: 192
    edited December 2019
    Mariah said:
    @ Jelinidas Test center tends to be down for a short period following the World Wide distribution of a publish. As it is now the holiday season I very much doubt there will be any publish testing for several weeks, your somewhat disrespectful claim is totally unfounded. Please review the ToS of this forum, found at the foot of the page, with particular reference to item 1.
    I bet they start testing new vet rewards pretty quick. Have they mentioned another castle contest yet?
    ICQ 568300481