Retrieving Snow Tiles via Context Menue doesnt decrease used Lockdowns

TrismegistosTrismegistos Posts: 193
edited December 2019 in Bugs
I had 40 Lockdowns in my new home. Now i am starting to build up walls in my castle an double click to lock them down. Some of them seems to decrease the available lockdowns.
I thought that thoose walls, doors and floor craftings didn't count as lockdowns.
I had used snow tiles and locked them down. This increase the used lockdowns. When retrieve them via Context menu CTRL-Shift the used lockdowns did not decrease.

Comments

• Oh in customized castle style Camelot. Retrieving a door for example decreases the counter.
  • KhyroKhyro Posts: 227
    So this is a weird issue that we also noticed before. However, once your server goes through maintenance, the lockdowns should decrease. I guess it has to do with how they handle "house only" items, and some cleanup has to be done during maintenance.
    https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information. 

• TrismegistosTrismegistos Posts: 193
    edited December 2019
    So there is hope for releasing orphan links. As usual you are a source of good information.
    Thanks
  • Just checked the lockdown counter. The server maintenance has solved this issue. 45 instead of 102 lockdowns.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Ouch! I just discovered, losing half a dozen of tiles overnight, that double-clicking on Grass/Sand/Snow Tiles doesn't lock them anymore.
    I must have lost the Publish Dev Note that notify the change... :/
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Carpets and pavers are double clicked and they start yellow when not secure.  Tiles have always needed to be locked down and they are the same color locked or not locked.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Pawain said:
    Carpets and pavers are double clicked and they start yellow when not secure.  Tiles have always needed to be locked down and they are the same color locked or not locked.

Thanks! Maybe I'm getting older faster than planned: I was really convinced that Grass/Sand/Snow Tiles used the same "D-Click to Lock" procedure.
    Oh well, time for my memory pills, I suppose... :D