how about a new tameable

NorryNorry Posts: 515
edited December 2019 in General Discussions
Wolpertinger.
You can onlu see it when drunk, and have to be intoxicated to give commands to it.

Great for pvp? Lol.

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    poppie white tameable in the Spring time, would be awesome
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    Norry said:
    Wolpertinger.
    You can onlu see it when drunk, and have to be intoxicated to give commands to it.

Great for pvp? Lol.

omg i luv it!!!!
    give my tamer a reason to be drunk all the time! <span>:smiley:</span>

• NorryNorry Posts: 515
    I think it would be fun to give a use to all the booze that exists.

And a random drunk guy attacking you with invisible pets soinds great as well.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Norry said:

That's actually a good point....

Hunting down Pirates, due to lack of storage I have been forced to trash away (they do not even produce clean up Points, go figure....) all of the Spirits that often comes with Dread or Merchants' Pirates Ships.... with a reason to drink them, at least they would get used and not go into the trash right away all for nothing....
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    popps said:
    Norry said:

Hunting down Pirates, due to lack of storage I have been forced to trash away (they do not even produce clean up Points, go figure....) all of the Spirits that often comes with Dread or Merchants' Pirates Ships.... with a reason to drink them, at least they would get used and not go into the trash right away all for nothing....
    You are mistaken. The collectable 2 and 3 bottle graphics don't give clean up points, the single bottles do.
  • DasilvaDasilva Posts: 98
    edited December 2019
    I agree with the tameables, but I think they should remain related to UO content/lore unless its during a special event only like the frost drakes at xmas, but I do like the pet idea it would be great for easter, spawn an easter bunny with evil minions amongst which a couple can be tamedand no taming requirement to control them unless you train them, like a beetle
  • Silver Steeds !

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    popps said:
    Norry said:

They actually DO give cleanup points,  you don't seem to pay attention to the game you're always asking for changes to.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    To keep the topic somewhat relevant, @Kyronix could you please confirm or deny that the Grizzled Mare will ever be considered for 5 slots ? In this day and age of pets and taming, and the simple fact that this is a pretty rare pet, at least an explanation of why it can't be a 5 slot follower would have been nice.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    popps said:
    Norry said:

They actually DO give cleanup points,  you don't seem to pay attention to the game you're always asking for changes to.
    I tried turning them in but I got no points, infact, now I leave them on the pirate ship's deck, do not even pick them up any longer....

Will try again to turn them in next Pirate Ship that I hunt.... perhaps some of them can be turned in for clean up points and some cannot ? 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    @popps stop hijacking other peoples threads to yet again complain about something.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    A scooter would best fit UOs demographics.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    Pawain said:
    A scooter would best fit UOs demographics.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Only if mine can be ethereal!!
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Back in the Ultima 1 days I managed to get a hover craft and a ray gun. Those were the days.