WHY the restrictions on DYES that we BUY at the Ingame Store

I mean @Kyronix and @Bleak or even @Mariah , can someone please Explain to us, why we cant use the dyes that we buy on ANY item that we want???

why there is such a restriction??

Took me Hours and Hours to get the item that I wanted and I cant even use a Dye on it?

and you CAN USE the same Dye on a Regular Hawkwind Robe!!!!

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    The tabards are tied to virtues....virtues are tied to colors.  They said to choose your shrine wisely perhaps for this reason, along with the title.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    dvvid said:x
    The tabards are tied to virtues....virtues are tied to colors.  They said to choose your shrine wisely perhaps for this reason, along with the title.
    You can use them with many other dyes... so nope. Just the name stays.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    We have dye tubs, they never should have introduced the individual dyes and flooded both the turn in pts rewards and the ingame store with them. We should have one freaking dye tub with a list of color options to choose from.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Pawain said:
    dvvid said:x
    You can use them with many other dyes... so nope. Just the name stays.
    Ohhhh ok then yeah this doesn’t make sense lol
  • that is my point, we have so many different dyes and lot of them you can use for this and not for that, than you have the dyes you buy from the store, bc the SAME old token dont give you the new "cool" colors, which is fine, so than you buy them and WOW, you cant use on this and you cant use on that, Why, why so many dyes you can and you cant.  Bought a Skirt Plan Gray, Ok Lets dye with new Dye, WOW, YOU CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 
  • psychopsycho Posts: 284
    Just what this game needs, a tabard tub :D
    Theres so many dying tubs now im all confused what works where,
    and add to that the tokuno dyes, Haochi dyes, cleanup dyes, uostore dyes, natural dyes and hair dyes lol

I want an ultimate vet reward tub that works for all items to replace all the ones I already have,
    And Id use a veteran pick on it! alternativly a wonderous machine that convert 1 of each type to a new ultimate dye tub.