Wrong picture for the new batch fellowship rewards

quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
edited November 2019 in General Discussions
As title says, they put the wrong picture for the batch of rewards on fellowship that came out today, it should be the pumpkin rowboat not the cannons which was the previous batch. @Kyronix long night?

Comments

• Well, my pumpkin head looks like it has a fu Manchu taped onto it's forehead. *sigh*

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634

:(

Looks good on the playfield tho, just a Paperdoll issue, and maybe just for the store-bought hair styles? Looks perfect in EC, tho.
  • Eh? Don't have a store bought hairdo. Yeah, I spoke with someone in game that said it looked ok in EC. Alas, I don't use it. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    That's weird. They looked good on TC. Are those elfs?  I only wore on humans.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    why was this released AFTER halloween.

2 weeks ago would have made sense...
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited November 2019
    Yea pumpkin rowboats should be 50% reduction just like all store put all the candy at 50% after halloween xD But yea I guess they have to ''spread out'' the little content they have, to make it look better...
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    edited November 2019
    Pawain said:
    Yep, she's an elf.

@Tanager when I look at your paperdoll in the pic it looks like I see your hair in front of your pumpkin head, but it just happens to be nearly the same color. No?
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Gargoyles can't wear them at all. :'(

Maybe they can be converted? I'll try on test later I guess.
  • What?! No flappy pumpkin heads?!
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I tried and I was right  - can't be altered to fit a garg.

Not only no flappy pumpkin heads - no goblin pumpkin heads!!! I mean how frickin cute would it have been to see the little goblins running around with pumpkin heads!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Its the parrot!

Remove the Parrot and they look fine.  But they need fixed.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    Its the parrot!

Remove the Parrot and they look fine.  But they need fixed.
    Oh! Right you are. I guess you can't have the whole look. 

Marge, themz would be some very tiny punkins! :P Would be cute tho!
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    goblin pumpkin heads! OM! That would just be too adorable to endure!

Now I want goblin pumpkin heads!

• LilyGrace said:
    Pawain said:
    Yep, she's an elf.

Oh, for crying out loud. Bette is human not an elf. lol Not that it matters. Taking the parrot off works. :-)