*** VS Problems Update Information ***

Please @Kyronix , @Bleak ; , Can one of you guys at least let us know if you are aware or working on it?
The fact that this was mentioned quite few times and We didn't hear anything from anyone yet.
no matter how we search, how many filters we add, we still get the "too vague" msg.

Comments

• VioletViolet Posts: 368
    edited October 2019
    Bleak said:
    We will be doing some maintenance on the Vendor Search backend with the release of Publish 107 which should help resolve some of these issues. 

This was posted October 21 in the bug forum, what other information is needed from them?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Mordred said:
    Please @ Kyronix , @ Bleak  , Can one of you guys at least let us know if you are aware or working on it?
    The fact that this was mentioned quite few times and We didn't hear anything from anyone yet.
    no matter how we search, how many filters we add, we still get the "too vague" msg.

From the replies I read, Vendor Search was fixed.  If it is not you need to write up a new bug report.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Mordred said:
    Please @ Kyronix , @ Bleak  , Can one of you guys at least let us know if you are aware or working on it?
    I have not had any issues for a few days and just went to Atlantic to do a few searches.  i made some vague and some specific. i received results every time i tried with no errors.  what are you experiencing today? as Pawain said you may need to submit another bug report.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• MordredMordred Posts: 102
    I tried today to look for charger of the fallen, tried 10x and got  too vague
    than 1 hour later tried just charger and worked
  • i never type out the full name anyway so i guess that explains why i am not having issues.  i'd probably type just "charg fal"  cause i'm lazy like that.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo