Obelisk Stone Chest

Does anyone remember how to put the chest together? I redid my castle and now I can't remember how to assemble the crazy thing! LOL HELP please ;)

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    If I remember correctly you build it from the top down using the decorator tool to raise the pieces up as you go and  then lowering them down to fit it all together.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662

in a 2X2 area, place the green tip on the top most square, then place the others as shown, raise them all up as high as they go. Then place the container down. Use tool to lower the tear of seas, (the others will lower as it does), until it looks like in the picture...

I don't have mine up right now, but the one in the pic, the green tip is a lil low, it should be up a lil higher

• Tyrath said:
    If I remember correctly you build it from the top down using the decorator tool to raise the pieces up as you go and  then lowering them down to fit it all together.

• I knew there was a simple trick to it, I just couldn't remember what it was! Thank you so much! :)

• in a 2X2 area, place the green tip on the top most square, then place the others as shown, raise them all up as high as they go. Then place the container down. Use tool to lower the tear of seas, (the others will lower as it does), until it looks like in the picture...

I don't have mine up right now, but the one in the pic, the green tip is a lil low, it should be up a lil higher

Thank you for the picture. That helps a lot! :)