Halloween Hotfix?

A few minutes ago I noticed a person luring the cemetery player skeletons to Brit bank to invis there so they would kill the afk banksitters. This happens a lot this time of year. It's pretty lame.

Calling for the guards has no effect.

Can you hotfix it where they won't wander far from the cemetery? Or at least have the guards auto kill them upon entering towns?

Comments

• TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    People bank sit at brit?  I thought that ended with the despise invasion.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Tyrath said:

There were only 3 and all died.

2 were parked on the circle to help others with their weaving focus. 1 was by the river. I stealthed behind a mage as they lured all the named skeletons and bone knights to the bank and invised on the alter. It looked like a one and done so I didn't snitch but it is something that needs to be addressed.

• MerusMerus Posts: 656
    edited October 2019
    Urge said:
    Tyrath said:

There were only 3 and all died.

2 were parked on the circle to help others with their weaving focus. 1 was by the river. I stealthed behind a mage as they lured all the named skeletons and bone knights to the bank and invised on the alter. It looked like a one and done so I didn't snitch but it is something that needs to be addressed.

Seems like they addressed the issue of unattended bank sitters ok to me.  Maybe we need a graveyard outside Luna too.
  • DasilvaDasilva Posts: 98
    Freedom to be creative is one of the best things about UO I agree with a cemetary outside luna :) that would be fun