Could you add sound to the Dolphin Mailbox (and any others not associated with sound)?

Its just spooky when no sound is associated with an item that 'should' have it. Why was it left off?  Its bad enough that my tailor no longer gets all the satisfying scissors sounds anymore, but now a mailbox doesn't even squeak, or even bubble? thanks.

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    You may want to check your settings - my tailor still gets the scissors sound. I just checked to make sure.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    edited September 2019
    Checked in the CC, I should be able to hear scissors, even when clipping plants. Is like the scissor sound is gone...

I get all the other crafting sounds and such - just not scissors. Not sure when this started (or ended), but I do remember seeing posts about this some time ago. 

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I checked again  - In CC with the tool in my backpack and with the sewing machine - both times I heard the scissors sound. The sound is not gone, either your settings are off somewhere or somehow you are glitched.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    @ElofLA so HAPPY to see your name again! Missed you woman!
    I've been having the same issue - and just did a full-file-check patch.

I got the sound back... maybe you need to do the same?

I guess is good to do full file check every now and then. :-\

• BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    I can't hear the dolphin sound without thinking of the Spongebob episode "Sailor Mouth"
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I'm glad I am not alone in thinking that @Basara.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Basara said:
    I can't hear the dolphin sound without thinking of the Spongebob episode "Sailor Mouth"
    I think you just got the theme song stuck in my head
  • BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    edited October 2019
    Nah - in the episode in question, Spongebob and Patrick learn a "new word" - the exact chattering sound the dolphin from Scalis makes, and it's apparently profanity in their universe, so they are effectively running around innocently dropping F-Bomb equivalents. 

I saw it while hanging out with another 50 year old friend that was babysitting a grand-nephew at the time, and it got burned into my mind.
  • ElofLAElofLA Posts: 25
    Thanks everyone! I did a full file check on the last update. I don't think it is ALL the scissor sounds that are missing, it is just specific instances. I'm going to keep testing, but thanks so much! Its nice to see you all. :)