even tmaps are bug with soulbound creature

FortisFortis Posts: 408
i was doing some tmaps to see how it fills soulbinder.... to realize some orange monster guardian when you dig up the chest give no credit song when they are kill and nothing go to bottles... lvl 3 cache map fel

Comments

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    i've been doing cache and horde maps, haven't noticed any issues with how the soulbinders are filling - i'll pay more attention to them to see if one type or another mob is having issues.
  • BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    Not done any maps yet. 

Could it be the spawn that DON'T have "Guardian" tags normally because they are tamable (cold drake, Frost Dragon, Dragon Wolf), and their Ancient Chest Guardian counterparts are the ones with issues?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Cache Mobs have very tiny souls.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Added: Dimetreosaurs are tamables, Eodon Cache spawn, and are neither (guardian) nor Soulbound - and FOUR of them is overkill on a map "guardian" spawn (just happened to me).
    Pawain said:
    Cache Mobs have very tiny souls.  
    Well, they are Ginger-colored, so of course they have no souls.

In all seriousness, it just took 1 Stash+ 1 Supply to get the first step, and 3 more supply to get to Grand, on a soulbinder.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Yall sound like a guy on LS that makes the Corgul Island and goes around killing the red guys from his ship and yells out, Only 30 min and I got 2 grands.  Did some Scalis tonight and filled 30.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.